Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville 61 Jackson County 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Pineville High School.
Nice win for Lions
Way to go Lions!
Big win for Pineville. They seem to be up and down from looking at their schedule. NL loss and KC are understandable. The loss at Middlesboro, but not by that many. I just didn’t see the OBI and Red Bird losses happening.
four quarters Wrote:Big win for Pineville. They seem to be up and down from looking at their schedule. NL loss and KC are understandable. The loss at Middlesboro, but not by that many. I just didn’t see the OBI and Red Bird losses happening.

nice win for sure. they'll get lined out.
When your head coach retires two weeks before season it takes a bit of time to come together. Getting better weekly . With some ups and downs.
TheBoz Wrote:When your head coach retires two weeks before season it takes a bit of time to come together. Getting better weekly . With some ups and downs.

That's for sure.
They are a young team besides Goodin in the scoring averages on KHSAA stats. I saw where they have a couple of good classes coming up. The 6th and 8th grade both won the all A conference tournaments.