Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1)Alabama 45 (4)Oklahoma 34 (Orange Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Oklahoma made it respectable in the second half after trailing 31-10 at the break.
If Oklahoma didn’t come out and look like a deer in headlights this could have been a good one! Oklahoma made it respectful with how the first quarter started!

The difference in this one was Alabama is a tough nose football team. They enforce their will with the run game and their defense just absolutely beats the snot out of you. Something Oklahoma has never seen before. No surprise here!
Bama played with OU once they got up 28-0. Grinding out the win after that. OU had no business in the playoff, just like ND.
Way to go Alabama!
Westside Wrote:Well Oklahoma made it respectable in the second half after trailing 31-10 at the break.
Looks good for the SEC.
FoSho Wrote:Bama played with OU once they got up 28-0. Grinding out the win after that. OU had no business in the playoff, just like ND.

Right. Georgia is better than either.
An all Dixieland final;, no surprise

ramer jamer Bama!
I will take Bama in the title game! Go SEC!
The score was Alabama 45 Oklahoma 34.
RTS Wrote:The score was Alabama 45 Oklahoma 34.

You beat me to it! UGA and Ohio State would have been better competition. I've always advocated 8 teams not just to be inclusive but then you don't have to hear the UCFs of college football rant and rave after getting whooped by a Bama or Clemson in a quarter final!!!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I will take Bama in the title game! Go SEC!

Roll Tide!