Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bourbon County 61 Shelby Valley 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Mountain Schoolboy Classic at Belfry
Bourbon county is an under rated team. They are long with quick guards who can shoot. They are well coached. I watched the game. Shelby valley doesn't have any shooter to go with cody potter. Without a doubt the potter kid is the best player in the 15th region. Get out and go watch the games at belfry tomorrow. Some good basketball in the 44th annual schoolboy classic
Congrats to Bourbon County.
Way to go Colonels!
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Bourbon county is an under rated team. They are long with quick guards who can shoot. They are well coached. I watched the game. Shelby valley doesn't have any shooter to go with cody potter. Without a doubt the potter kid is the best player in the 15th region. Get out and go watch the games at belfry tomorrow. Some good basketball in the 44th annual schoolboy classic

Who is their coach?
Tough loss for SV, congrats to Bourbon.
pjdoug Wrote:Who is their coach?

Lamont Campbell.
Potter can play
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Bourbon county is an under rated team. They are long with quick guards who can shoot. They are well coached. I watched the game. Shelby valley doesn't have any shooter to go with cody potter. Without a doubt the potter kid is the best player in the 15th region. Get out and go watch the games at belfry tomorrow. Some good basketball in the 44th annual schoolboy classic

How high do you think Bourbon County should be rated? They have lost 5 games. None of the 5 loses have been to what I would consider top 25 teams. Shelby Valley is probably the best team they have beaten.