Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (10) Florida vs (7)Michigan 12/29 (Peach Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Peach Bowl features the (9-3) Florida Gators versus the (10-2) Michigan Wolverines. Florida's three losses came from Kentucky (16-27), Georgia (17-36), and Missouri (17-38). Michigan's two losses came at the hands of Notre Dame (17-24) and the Ohio State Buckeyes (39-62). Who you got?
This should be our bowl....
Well I can't blame the powers that be for selecting Florida instead of Kentucky. I mean if it was basketball I could see picking Kentucky. $$$$ and tradition play a huge roll. I'd say outside of each schools fan base, it's much easier to sell to the average football fan Florida football as opposed to Kentucky football. With that all being said, I hope Florida pounds Michigan.
westside Wrote:well i can't blame the powers that be for selecting florida instead of kentucky. I mean if it was basketball i could see picking kentucky. $$$$ and tradition play a huge roll. I'd say outside of each schools fan base, it's much easier to sell to the average football fan florida football as opposed to kentucky football. With that all being said, i hope florida pounds michigan.

a big this!!!
Michigan - 28
Florida - 17

Florida has horrible QB play and Michigan has the better D.
Westside Wrote:The Peach Bowl features the (9-3) Florida Gators versus the (10-2) Michigan Wolverines. Florida's three losses came from Kentucky (16-27), Georgia (17-36), and Missouri (17-38). Michigan's two losses came at the hands of Notre Dame (17-24) and the Ohio State Buckeyes (39-62). Who you got?

Go Gators! I hate saying that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This should be our bowl....

without a doubt.
FoSho Wrote:Michigan - 28
Florida - 17

Florida has horrible QB play and Michigan has the better D.
Gators go through them like a dose of salts.