Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Alabama vs (4) Oklahoma 12/29 (Orange Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Orange Bowl features the unbeaten and number 1 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide versus the 12-1 and Big 12 champion Oklahoma Sooners. Oklahoma's one loss came at the hands of the Texas Longhorns by a score of 45-48. The Sooners avenged that loss in the Big12 title game by the score of 39-27. Bama stream rolled their competition with their only close game coming in the SEC title game against Georgia which they won by 7. Who you got?
Crimson Tide - 52
Sooners - 24
Alabama by 6. Oklahoma d is Big 12 soft.
I'm thinking along the lines as FoSho. Oklahoma has no defense. They can only hope to try to put score Bama. I don't think the Sooners can do it. Bama's D will be too stout.
35-27 Bama
Westside Wrote:I'm thinking along the lines as FoSho. Oklahoma has no defense. They can only hope to try to put score Bama. I don't think the Sooners can do it. Bama's D will be too stout.

This game has potential to be really ugly if OU D doesn't come to play.........and they haven't done that all year.
Roll Tide!
Westside Wrote:The Orange Bowl features the unbeaten and number 1 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide versus the 12-1 and Big 12 champion Oklahoma Sooners. Oklahoma's one loss came at the hands of the Texas Longhorns by a score of 45-48. The Sooners avenged that loss in the Big12 title game by the score of 39-27. Bama stream rolled their competition with their only close game coming in the SEC title game against Georgia which they won by 7. Who you got?
Alabama should take it.
Westside Wrote:I'm thinking along the lines as FoSho. Oklahoma has no defense. They can only hope to try to put score Bama. I don't think the Sooners can do it. Bama's D will be too stout.

How many points per game is Alabama giving up?