Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My next project.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope to start it in the next year or so. Something for me to putt around on that I don't have to haul the old lady with me.Big Grin

Thinking maybe a dual disc narrow glide front end instead of the springer and a set of drag bars and 3 1/2 gallon tanks. But this is the general idea of the rigid chopper that will become my next project.
thats an awesome project midee...Im looking for an old car to tool around on..anything, old trans am, camaro, chevelle, any mopar, or an old truck...that bike would be a perfect way to spend a lazy Saturday, if theres such a thing, lol..
I have done the old car thing a few times but my true passion during the late 80's and 90's were Harleys. I owned nine from the time I was 18 till I was about mid to late 20's then along came the kids. My last one was a 1949 Panhead that I completely restored then sold. Decided to go old school bobbed chopper this time. If I can gets the kids back in college this fall with any money at all I will find me a frame and start from there.

Really excited to see if I can still build them.
I'd love to restore the old truck I have just a lot of money for a project like that. Good luck with the bike though Midee, seems like a great way to spend some time and money.
Buddy I'm glad you finally got another one, if me and Doc ever get to go riding, we'll hit you up. lol For as long as we've been planning it and never went, you'll prob. have it done before we go. lol
BC75 Wrote:Buddy I'm glad you finally got another one, if me and Doc ever get to go riding, we'll hit you up. lol For as long as we've been planning it and never went, you'll prob. have it done before we go. lol

I have not gotten one yet. That is just the picture of the old school bike I am going to build. But as slow as you two are I may have one done in plenty of time to ride with you.Smile
Midee1 Wrote:I have not gotten one yet. That is just the picture of the old school bike I am going to build. But as slow as you two are I may have one done in plenty of time to ride with you.Smile

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Build one and we'll run 'em.
Awesome project starter Midee! I think you are on the right path to riding solo pal! Good Luck and let us know, lol!