Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hitting Lessons/Instuctors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of any hitting instructors in Eastern KY or Richmond/Lexington area? Would prefer a softball focused hitting instructor. I do think baseball and softball swings have a lot of the same principles, but I think softball has a different mental approach as to how the pitcher goes about things. I have a Middle School age daughter and want to start fine tuning her swing.
KC Diamond and Championship Fastpitch in Ashland is the only I know of in Eastern KY.
Where you live at Reds Fan? Tewayne Willis Breathitts baseball coach is a great hitting instructor. Bobby Ratliff coach for PCC softball would probably be as good as anyone in this area. I dont really think you'd have to travel all that far to work on hitting. Bobby Dixon, Mark Dixon, and Meehan if you know them personally could probably help you as well but not sure they would do individual lessons with their busy schedules. Pitching on the other hand, all I got to say is good luck with that. Almost have to travel an hour or two away for a good instructor.