Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ripley-Union-Lewis-Huntington, OH 58 Bracken Co. 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a day late to report on my Polar Bears, because yesterday I was busy defending my fandom to a busybody who doesn't know Berlin from Walcott, and hasn't ever set foot in Bracken County, and trying to contact my sources to see if the rumor about our Eli Florer leaving are true.

But. The Polar Bears went across the river to get robbed. I don't know why we would bother to go to Ohio, where the officials obviously had a Kentucky bias when the Kentucky officials already have a Wizard Bias. (They must all be muggles!) But, I watched the film 3 times, and count at least 10 gifts that the officials gave their beloved hometown Blue Jays. I am frustrated for Coach. I am sure that all of these online keyboard warriors will have thoughts on it, but I stand behind my coach. He kept his composure, and will have this team ready come March!

Hopefully, next week when we head back to Ripley for their Holiday Tourney, the officials do some research and pay Coach Hinson the respect he deserves!