Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Breathitt now the new top team in the 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After their big win over Knott at Hindman is Breathitt now possibly the top team in the 14th. I know there are plenty of opinions on this subject. Let's hear them.
Id have to say Yes. Beating them by double digits is even more impressive and at KCC.
I think they're in the thick of it.

Knott played Breathitt without Slone and Perry played them down to the wire with Slone in the lineup.

I think Knott/Perry/Breathitt are interchangeable at this point.

Hazard will be there soon. They're trying some new things and I expect their younger players to make a bigger impact as the year moves on.
I would say yes. They have one of the best players in the 14th with Taulbee and they are deep. Kyle Fraley is back and is a pure scorer so that helps out.
As of today, yes!
I think there’s 4-5 teams that can beat each other on a given night. No true favorite st this point. Breathitt was better than KCC on the night they played and that’s when it matters. LCC took Breathitt to the wire in Jackson. Several teams have a lot of room to improve so it will be fun to see who wins in March.
[Image: a7c1c4af32df750e06e4fe95bb8226f2.gif]
Bolz itz going to be a wild ride and when Kazilla gets back! Playboy Mullins and Italian Stallion telling the entourage Back leading the stata in three pt shooting but ole Fatpat gotz a feeling we go into lockdown mode against Perry! Bobkitties walked into ole Mortys and took one! Ole Fatpat hit Sazzys wide open and Rico said here comes Patriota Gorda! Triple Wowza! CT said what you call the big guy! Rico sayz brutha calm the freak down baby it means "Fat Patriot"! The amigos served up a few dishes and walked out of there like a freaking boss! Ole Fatpat gotz a feeling the Pats be walking out of the 14th if wez going through Taulbee and the Noble one like BoPo and Magz and Fatpat in a sled down the ATV snow trail! #walkingout14thlikecostanza More mash taters please!!!
Breathitt is top 3