Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wall or golf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which will Donald want the most

Wall or play Golf ?

If I was to place a bet it would be Golf

https://trumpgolfcount.com'
Another idiotic post. There are 100 instances where Trump and the first lady have saved the taxpayers money. See if you can dig one up. Oops never mind I know you can't. MSNBC doesn't cover that kind of thing. But please show me a post where you complained about Obama wasting zillions on a date night in NYC or Michelle having a posse of 100 on overseas trips. You can't because you are a brainwashed hack.

You are literally at the forefront of the dumbing down of the American public. Clueless beyond words and getting dumber every day.
jetpilot Wrote:Another idiotic post. There are 100 instances where Trump and the first lady have saved the taxpayers money. See if you can dig one up. Oops never mind I know you can't. MSNBC doesn't cover that kind of thing. But please show me a post where you complained about Obama wasting zillions on a date night in NYC or Michelle having a posse of 100 on overseas trips. You can't because you are a brainwashed hack.

You are literally at the forefront of the dumbing down of the American public. Clueless beyond words and getting dumber every day.

Sad situation. I knew the bill had come due for the US when Mitt Romney got beat back in 2012. To make matters much worse, the level to which we've sunk since that day are far lower than even I expected. I knew this was coming but I had hoped given time, the American voter would change his mind and reject the steady diet of lies and misdirection which defined the Obama administration. Nope. The determination fueling their lemming-like rush to the cliffs of destruction has only gotten more determined. Fueled by guess what? MORE lies.

Ultimately choice as it turns out, has become the overriding and preeminent force in this land. Because whereas 'the people' once chose to be a just and moral people, worthy of the gift of freedom and willing to live responsibly; today's people in the land of the free have chosen to turn their backs on morally just lifestyles, and in so doing no longer feel they must live responsibly. Sticking it to somebody else is in vogue in our day, and thusly have 'the people' traded feelings of willful sacrifice for pursuits of selfish leisure and excess.

vector and his ilk spend all their time trying to hang the blame for what ails us around the necks of Republicans. And don't even realize when the gravy train stops running, all the takers will be THE FIRST to find themselves making their last drive-thru at McDonald's.

I believe President Trump is a good man trying his best to lead this country honestly and effectively. And I believe had he been graced with an ounce of cooperation from the establishment, he could well have done just that. But in spite of his many successes, it's been a war. A war waged on this Administration by the very establishment sworn to be bound to President Trump's leadership. Further, if he did have any flaws for which he might need the guidance and cooperation of the Washington elites to avoid, that guidance has not been forthcoming because said elites are too engrossed with trying to unseat him. Ultimately, I believe the federal government of this land is too powerful to be admonished by anyone but the voter. But as vector so clearly demonstrates, the voter's integrity unfortunately has been bought and paid for.
jetpilot Wrote:Another idiotic post. There are 100 instances where Trump and the first lady have saved the taxpayers money. See if you can dig one up. Oops never mind I know you can't. MSNBC doesn't cover that kind of thing. But please show me a post where you complained about Obama wasting zillions on a date night in NYC or Michelle having a posse of 100 on overseas trips. You can't because you are a brainwashed hack.

:igiveup:

IN 2017 Donald spent 666 bilion more than we took in hint (debt)

IN 2018 Donald spent 863 billion more than we took in again hint (debt)

IN 2019 Donald will spend an estimate 1 trillion and more again hint (debt)

If you listen to Donald and believe what he says this is the best economy EVERY

Just where has Donald saved this country any money ?

And you call me dumb

One thing for sure you will definitely NOT handle my money can't tell the

difference from spending and saving

Again which one will it be

GOLF

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=805]

OR THE WALL

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=806]

Again my money will be on GOLF
vector Wrote::igiveup:

And you call me dumb

GOLF

OR THE WALL

You are making even less sense than usual. So Trump golfing on his own golf courses is bad but Obama golfing on military golf courses with Soldiers or Corpse-men holding his umbrella (in violation of the UCMJ) and performing other errands for him was a good thing?

As a taxpaying citizen of these United States, I am in favor of naming at least one of Obama's favorite golf courses in his honor. Unlike Trump, Obama didn't pay for any of the many improvements to courses on which he golfed during his eight years in office. We taxpayers footed that bill.

And you call me dumb

GOLF

OR THE WALL

What are you talking about vector? Chances are your money WAS his money. That is until the government cut your check. :hilarious:

And you call me dumb

GOLF

OR THE WALL

Debt? You bring up debt but seem to ignore the debt of Obama. He had the worst economic performance of any president since World War II. On his watch, millions of additional Americans fell below the poverty line and the number of food stamp recipients soared all while the national debt doubled to an incredible $20 trillion.

His other "contributions' are staggering as well. Obamacare was a disaster. Many of the newly insured have just been added to Medicaid. It didn’t reduce cost as promised and it sent premiums and deductibles skyrocketing.
His foreign policy created a power vacuum into which terror networks expanded and the Taliban revived and his weak policy on terrorism inspired scores of lethal terrorist attacks in the West. Syria was a disaster. Do I need to even bring up Benghazi? Lack of solidarity with Israel? Crimea? Calling ISIS "JV"? Failing to recognize ISIS as a Radical Muslim movement? Signing a disastrous nuclear deal with the Mullahs of Iran? Paying ransom to Iran for hostages and then lying about it?
How about the brilliant "Fast and Furious" scheme? Solyndra? His failure to secure the Border? His failed economic stimulus plan? Lowest Labor Force participation rate of 62.7%?

These are merely a handful of what President Obama did for the country. We would have been better served if Obama played golf every day.