Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mingo Central at Knott Dec 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2pc8r4.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat and Patriot Nation are pumped up something fierce for this showdown baby! Its going to be a pink out and ole Fatpat be breaking out the pink tater style! Honeycutta said wez riding the train the rest of the season brutha! Genius! Short bus be rolling like a boss! Best playa in da region bruthas straight up! Higgy came by and grabbed the tatorade out of my big hand before could blink and was freaking gone! Train is as fast as the big fans on turbo speed boi! #hadacatnamedmingo #timetorise #pinkoutmortys More mash taters please!!!
This one will be a blow out! Mingo Central is terrible.
[Image: Funny%2BCat%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BSp...%2Bout.gif]
Drop the bass baby! Nursing home cat listening to the ole school fight song brutha! Ole Fatpat gotz a feeling the lil ones be in early for this one! #warpaint #mortysberocking More mash taters please!!!
mingo centrals two best players got in a fist fight, on the floor, during a game, then transferred to the same school. and i think they fired their coach over it. and it's only december 19th...
Going to be a fun year! Wonder if a 15th region team may become loaded in a couple weeks? Should have kept the coach. He is a up and coming coach.
AngryMob Wrote:mingo centrals two best players got in a fist fight, on the floor, during a game, then transferred to the same school. and i think they fired their coach over it. and it's only december 19th...

Where did they transfer?
[Image: swag.gif]
Bolz it waz a wild night at ole Mortys and a shaba tuning up for the Christmas breaky! 79-33 with the swarm of the lil ones coming in wide freaking open boi! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: tumblr_m9trliI2kZ1rxlmf0o1_400.gif] Mingo game was over before it started and ole Fatpat not seen a team have this many internal problemmys since the Lionesses! #stillabletohitthedollastorebeforeitclosed More mash taters please!!!
Heard Mingo Central best two players enrolled at Belfry