Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co 81 Knott Central 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big win on the road for coach John Noble and the Bobcats over Knott Central.
Breathitt is on a roll this past week, beat LCC by 4, Wolfe by 13 an now KCC by 14 - Great job Bobcats
I got to watch the LCC game and the game tonight, I am impressed at how well they play together. The kids on the bench really contribute whether it be the coming in the game with big plays or their support for the ones on the floor.
Breathitt is by far the most physical team in the region. Several of their kids impact the game with their size and athleticism. Paired with a few skilled kids that is a dangerous combination.
Great win by Coach Noble & the Bobcats
I got to watch the game on TV..I have to disagree..I felt like Knott was the more physical team..Slone boy is still out due to injury and the McGuire boy only played limited minutes..I wasn’t there and couldn’t see the best on the screen, but from what I saw..I think three out of the 4 fouls on him were not fouls..he still managed to finish the game scoring in double digits..only playing 8 minutes..I think that was a huge factor to the overall score..On another note though, you could just tell that Breathitt is well coached..the entire team was into the game..they played hard and with heart..They played with confidence and shot the ball well...Great win for that team..Knott needs to get it together..they have the talent but not playing well together..Where was BB? Hope he is alright.
roundballer Wrote:I got to watch the game on TV..I have to disagree..I felt like Knott was the more physical team..Slone boy is still out due to injury and the McGuire boy only played limited minutes..I wasn’t there and couldn’t see the best on the screen, but from what I saw..I think three out of the 4 fouls on him were not fouls..he still managed to finish the game scoring in double digits..only playing 8 minutes..I think that was a huge factor to the overall score..On another note though, you could just tell that Breathitt is well coached..the entire team was into the game..they played hard and with heart..They played with confidence and shot the ball well...Great win for that team..Knott needs to get it together..they have the talent but not playing well together..Where was BB? Hope he is alright.

BB wasn’t present? Breathitt is for sure the most physical team. Heck half the team was really good football players for the cats. Knott also has a physical team. The Slone kid out hurts the Pats. But overall it was a good win for coach Ric Flair Noble.
ShizzleMe Dizzle What's going on over there in Hindman? Have they quit selling Mash taters and fried chicken?
Congrats to Breathitt County
KCC doesn’t have a Caudill this year. No one on their team can score the ball like he did last year.
trainer Wrote:BB wasn’t present? Breathitt is for sure the most physical team. Heck half the team was really good football players for the cats. Knott also has a physical team. The Slone kid out hurts the Pats. But overall it was a good win for coach Ric Flair Noble.

Announcer on TV said the Patriots were being coached by Kevin Davis
I agree with the comment about fouls. McGuire and couch sat the whole first half basically and the coaches sat right there and let Breathitt get up 15 +. That’s knotts weakness. They are not near as deep as breathitt. Slone does hurt them a little being out mainly because of depth but a good win none
the less. There is issues at Knott , I do know that. Kids won’t play for coaches that just put them down all the time and don’t care about them. Just look at Breathitt
What’s happened to my Patriots? They looked great against Hazard on Thursday then two duds in a row. Hope they Slone kid gets back soon and B.B. is okay!
[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat wont give no excuses and was trying to figure out what the #$@! wez doing baby! Dafense was down like the ole security when Fatpat hits the buffets! Big Bizness has caught some kind of trickery bug but Kamikaze Davis was trying all night to right the ship! Ole Fatpat thinks we got espionaged cause wez had a new janitor that was in the corner taking notes during last few practices! Davis asked what he was doing and he said brutha im writing down the measurements of those big a$$ fans so i know howz to mop this floor and get it to dry fast but ole Fatpat got a feeling the brutha was spying hard as a mutha! SMH. #negativedoublewowza #popcornsoggyfromnegativetears More mash taters please!!!
[Image: TPD.gif] Triple negative wowza! Ole Noble walked in and back out after the game like a freaking boss in Mortys! Lil fella had some mojo to bring and ole Fatpat still in tater shock! Ole Fatpat give shoutout to Noble and their boys cause we got hit like CT hitting the vape store! Big Bizness sent a tater message and said wez got to get a chemistry teacher in here to gel these boys together big guy! Wez contacted JPC and he sending a chemist in a few days! Pats might have a lil big surprise after Christmas baby! #neverseenitcoming #timetothink More mash taters please!!!