Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stat Leaders (Team and Individual) as of Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
16th- 4 players
15th- 4 players
Scott County has no players ranked in any of the categories, yet as a team they are ranked high in several categories. They are very balanced.
Scott County has no players ranked in any of the categories. Yet, as a team they are ranked high in all categories. They are very balanced.
Any thats how you are a very good team! And my guess is they have a kid would will be top 5 for Mr. Basketball.
Welcome Wrote:Any thats how you are a very good team! And my guess is they have a kid would will be top 5 for Mr. Basketball.

Michael Moreno is one of the top players in the state. SC has had a running clock in 7 of their 9 games. Moreno and the other starters probably average only about 20 minutes/game.
rojas Wrote:Michael Moreno is one of the top players in the state. SC has had a running clock in 7 of their 9 games. Moreno and the other starters probably average only about 20 minutes/game.

Sacrificing stats for the ultimate goal, State Title!
Rainingthrees Wrote:Sacrificing stats for the ultimate goal, State Title!

Moreno is one of the most unselfish players I have ever seen, and I've been watching high school basketball for more than 50 years. Teams regularly double down on him and always hits the open map. He fills the stat sheet every night with assists, points, steals and rebounds. Great team player.