Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This weeks Nobull Sports 14th Region AP Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/nobu...1021cf176b

1. Knott
2. Perry
3. Breathitt
4. Hazard
5. Buckhorn

Wildcard: Letcher
BStidham about to come in here raising all sorts of hell
Clearly, Letcher was cheated by each of those teams.
[Image: nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif] More mash taters please!!!
LC is better than Buckhorn. Flip them and its pretty spot on at this point of the season.
zaga_fan Wrote:BStidham about to come in here raising all sorts of hell

Did you listen to the podcast? Lol (Nobull Sports Show)
FunFan Wrote:Clearly, Letcher was cheated by each of those teams.

Nope just 1.
zaga_fan Wrote:BStidham about to come in here raising all sorts of hell

Nah we all have our opinions. Just wait until the season plays out. I think we are top 5 right now but I don’t give a rats a** about the other users opinions 😂😂
trainer Wrote:Did you listen to the podcast? Lol (Nobull Sports Show)

Troll. They should call it the 3 stooges sports show. That’s about how bright they sound when they are talking sports 😂😂😂
Stidham we appreciate all the Nobull Sports Show love, if you'd like us to sign any memorabilia for you just give us a shout on twitter @NobullSportTalk

Gonzaga fan saw real quick what happens when you hate on the show, your team goes 0-2 and all your hopes and dreams of becoming a real boy dies with it.
Bstidham47 Wrote:Troll. They should call it the 3 stooges sports show. That’s about how bright they sound when they are talking sports 😂😂😂

I’m not the one blaming a 15 point turn around on 14th Region refs. That is just laughable lol. Cracks me up 😂. But that was a real funny joke you made there lol. You sure got us lol.
trainer Wrote:I’m not the one blaming a 15 point turn around on 14th Region refs. That is just laughable lol. Cracks me up 😂. But that was a real funny joke you made there lol. You sure got us lol.

What’s laughable is you Bobcat fans can’t admit that LCC kicked your butts and without playing the game there you would have lost. Even your beloved No Bull sports show stated that anywhere else Breathitt loses that game. If you don’t like my point of view don’t comment on my post...
Bstidham47 Wrote:What’s laughable is you Bobcat fans can’t admit that LCC kicked your butts and without playing the game there you would have lost. Even your beloved No Bull sports show stated that anywhere else Breathitt loses that game. If you don’t like my point of view don’t comment on my post...

Not a bobcat fan, just like calling people out when they are wrong. You my friend are wrong lol. Btw #3 Breathitt just beat #1 Knott by 14 so now I am 100% positive you are in the wrong lol. Just keep listening to the podcast and we will keep calling you out.
Stidham get your facts straight big dawg. "I" said I thought if the game was anywhere other than breathitt LCC would've won. The other two hosts did not agree. However, after watching breathitt put the beat down on KCC tonight, getting the football players to get their basketball legs back, I would like to see a rematch, because I think breathitt could handle LCC any place or time now. If you ever want to come on and discuss slide in to NoBullSportsTalk DM's and set up and time to come on the podcast. Until then, better hope LCC can do to Knot come January 5th what breath it did tonight.
trainer Wrote:Not a bobcat fan, just like calling people out when they are wrong. You my friend are wrong lol. Btw #3 Breathitt just beat #1 Knott by 14 so now I am 100% positive you are in the wrong lol. Just keep listening to the podcast and we will keep calling you out.

Were you at the game that night? If not you have no clue what happened and your podcast specifically stated that ANYWHERE other than Breathitt they LOSE that game. But you know what it doesn’t matter because people like you that have to “call” people out on the computer and chat rooms won’t say it face to face...... plus I can just about guarantee that I am not the only person who was there that’s feels this way.