Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County @ Knott County Central 12/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: uj0UQ1f.gif]

Shizzle my nizzle bolz, all of Patriot Nation is challenged to get here early and take part in the holiday concessions for this big regional challenge. Coach Noblet and his bobkittens come to Mortys hoping to squeak out with a win..... not happening, wowza! CT will have them Big A$$ fans rollin like Trump's roadshow....

Knott by 14

#meangenewillannouncethelineup #noblebetterhavehistightsonforthisone More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 2p9x6w.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat is pumped up for this showdown baby! BoPo said big guy wez be packing the freaking house tonight! Halftime show of midget wresting bound to entertain Patriot Nation and the pep section be rocking to ole Swish by Tyga boi! Bring the kiddos and the sharpies for autograhys Pat style! CT and the entourage be walking in like a freaking boss at the Gbread bruh! #wildnight #christmastimeizacoming #wondertwinsactivate More mash taters please!!!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5959422] Meanwhile in Hindmy! Patriot Nation is rocking like the first of the month at Caseys Foodworld baby and thats wide freaking open! #dropthebeatbaby More mash taters please!!!
[Image: Funny-Redneck-Kid-Picture.jpg] Bolz this what ole Fatpat talking about brutha! Went by D's top and shoppy and ran into old classmate and he said big guy want to show you a picture bruh! Shaba! He said this my lil brother back in the day and raised up right to be a Patriot! The ole tater tears began to flow out down the right cheek boi! Said the teacher just stopped and said class this what its all about! #bleedredwhiteblue #pumpeduplikehindmancitywatertrucks #crayons+taters=mortys More mash taters please!!!
This should be a really good game. I think Knott prevails 65-59
Should be a good one. I will be in attendance. Anyone on here know how the sazon is in Hindman?
Tailback44 Wrote:Should be a good one. I will be in attendance. Anyone on here know how the sazon is in Hindman?

Better than Hazard!
Outcoached again