Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bracken County 83 Saint Patrick 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Offensive explosion by the Polar Bears in this one as they freeze out the Saints 83-54.
Shew.

I am just now coming down off the High of this one. Been partying since the final buzzer. Celebrating another masterpiece, by the wizard.

I feel good about this.

I like my team.

I like my Coach.

He's got his guys rolling, and the Saints looking for a new religion!!
[attachment=o3841]

NOTICE: CHAM(P)BER.

Because this man will bring championships to BC!! His magic wand is an expo marker, they choose him as much as he chooses them, his Voldemort is referees, because they always try to hold him down, and his magic ability comes from a mysterious backstory!
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:[attachment=o3841]

NOTICE: CHAM(P)BER.

Because this man will bring championships to BC!! His magic wand is an expo marker, they choose him as much as he chooses them, his Voldemort is referees, because they always try to hold him down, and his magic ability comes from a mysterious backstory!

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3841&]
congrats you beat a 5th grade team. Everyone beats them by 30. Dont be gloating about what you were supposed to do
cadets1988 Wrote:congrats you beat a 5th grade team. Everyone beats them by 30. Dont be gloating about what you were supposed to do

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3842&stc=1&d=1545114793]
Congrats to Bracken County
MikeHonchoLives must have a eye on the head cheerleading position at Bracken County. Basketball knowledge......I don’t know, lol. MHL does a great job of keeping the commentary about the Polar Bears at a comedic level to say the least. Another poster in another thread nailed it down, MHL comments aren’t serious, they’re just shining us on. If you’re trying to bring down a program by your comments, keep it up you’re doing a fantastic job.
strawberryshakeman Wrote:MikeHonchoLives must have a eye on the head cheerleading position at Bracken County. Basketball knowledge......I don’t know, lol. MHL does a great job of keeping the commentary about the Polar Bears at a comedic level to say the least. Another poster in another thread nailed it down, MHL comments aren’t serious, they’re just shining us on. If you’re trying to bring down a program by your comments, keep it up you’re doing a fantastic job.

I gotta tell you. The Head Honcho has been accused of a lot of things, but if you are accusing me of espionage towards the Polar Bears?? You have me mistaken. I sat and watched football through the Ollier, Foust, McIntosh era. And I cheered my heart out for the Bears. I sat in the Igloo and watched McKinney, Hammonds, Breeze, Persinger all fail. I saw Miles ruin a key Austin Crawford season.

So now, with two great coaches in the stable, I get excited, and you accuse me of sabotage? My friend, my milkshake loving friend, you are clearly mistaken.

I bleed blue and white. I long for the days when the Polar Bears wore Red too. I have celebrated every victory, and been stung by every loss.

But you want to tell me that Having the Mt Rushmore of Hinson, Cummins, Elsbernd and Brausch isn't worth celebrating? Then my friend. I don't know what else to say.

I'll be eating lunch at Donna's today, now that I am done getting my haircut by the Butcher.

Let me know if you need to see my credentials to know I am BC through and through!

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3844&stc=1&d=1545257325]