Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jerry Falwell Dies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Falwell found dead in his office this afternoon.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272477,00.html
That's what he gets for being overweight. God punished him for the way he was living. LOLOLOLOLOL
DevilsWin Wrote:That's what he gets for being overweight. God punished him for the way he was living. LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm afraid to ask you, but what do you mean by this statement?
Old School Wrote:I'm afraid to ask you, but what do you mean by this statement?

Jerry Falwell was a minister who was known for not color coating his speeches with political correctness. Because of this he was probably the most controversial television minister who ever lived. He often said that when something happened to someone that it was a punishment from God such as aids being a punishment for gays because of their lifestyle. Since gluttony is a sin I'm taking the above post as saying that this was Falwell's punishment for being overweight.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Jerry Falwell was a minister who was known for not color coating his speeches with political correctness. Because of this he was probably the most controversial television minister who ever lived. He often said that when something happened to someone that it was a punishment from God such as aids being a punishment for gays because of their lifestyle. Since gluttony is a sin I'm taking the above post as saying that this was Falwell's punishment for being overweight.

You Sir Are Correct! Sorry. Just couldn't resist.

Jerry Falwell also blamed America's "sinful ways" for 9-11.
I just wonder if the prostitute got out without being noticed!:yikes:
this IMO is disgraceful.

it shows your knowledge of weight loss/gain is at the bottom of the scale, at the very least. metabolism is where weight is determined. not consumption. learn, then talk. its like swimming... come out of the water before you breath.
There was no need to bring up a thread this old.
ronald_reagan Wrote:this IMO is disgraceful.

it shows your knowledge of weight loss/gain is at the bottom of the scale, at the very least. metabolism is where weight is determined. not consumption. learn, then talk. its like swimming... come out of the water before you breath.
Sure thing there Gipper!Wink