Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 87 Knott County Central 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from Pike Central. Anyone got any info?
Wow
Very impressive performance by SV on both ends of the floor. Every kid who came into the game made a big contribution. Potter had a stellar game again with 27 points I believe. I’m sure he was also close to 10 rebounds.
Shelby Valley is rolling right now. Talented team that plays extremely hard.
Really simple SV shot the ball extremely well and Knott couldn’t handle the physical play of Valley.
Knott couldn’t handle the pressure. They struggled to get the ball down the court. Shelby Valley played aggressive defense and Knott rolled over when things got tough. Knott has a nice team and BB will have them ready to roll come regional tournament time.
Congrats Shelby Valley!
SV with a beat down
WOW! Valley is rolling over everybody. Their closest game was a 19 point win over Johnson Central.
Playing great defense. Hope they aren't peaking too early
I think they r the top team in the mountains right now wonder why they weren't invited to WYMT! Where are you at Fat Pat! would love to hear your excuse for this one?
Not shocked that SV won; but am totally shocked at the score, Knott is a very good team; I am sure they will bounce back, but that was a beatdown
SmileyTown Wrote:I think they r the top team in the mountains right now wonder why they weren't invited to WYMT! Where are you at Fat Pat! would love to hear your excuse for this one?

How in the world is Fat Pat getting any hate on this site? His posts are fun and entertaining. I wished we could get him to post more. Why not lighten up and use this website for what it is intended for, having fun and discussing sports.
Westside Wrote:How in the world is Fat Pat getting any hate on this site? His posts are fun and entertaining. I wished we could get him to post more. Why not lighten up and use this website for what it is intended for, having fun and discussing sports.

I will admit the posts are funny sometimes but come on now as much as he builds up Knott Central and dogs other teams some backlash has to be expected.
Bstidham47 Wrote:I will admit the posts are funny sometimes but come on now as much as he builds up Knott Central and dogs other teams some backlash has to be expected.

You are taking his posts all wrong. He is obviously doing it all in fun. He takes shots at himself as much as other teams. He has made posts about my former high school, and I thought they were hilarious. It's all in fun.
coach got upset and played the bench guys. Score ballooned from there, either way they got whipped but idt the score woulda been that bad.
SmileyTown Wrote:I think they r the top team in the mountains right now wonder why they weren't invited to WYMT! Where are you at Fat Pat! would love to hear your excuse for this one?

I may be wrong, or maybe its changed but I thought teams applied for the WYMT Mountain Classic. Or did they apply and was turned down? I do think Shelby Valley and also Johnson Central should be in it if they apply for it.
Westside Wrote:How in the world is Fat Pat getting any hate on this site? His posts are fun and entertaining. I wished we could get him to post more. Why not lighten up and use this website for what it is intended for, having fun and discussing sports.

I can't see where you got hate in that post!! Just wanted to see some of his colorful excuses for that beatdown!! Sounds like you are just an apologist for him. He is a big boy let him respond!!
SmileyTown Wrote:I can't see where you got hate in that post!! Just wanted to see some of his colorful excuses for that beatdown!! Sounds like you are just an apologist for him. He is a big boy let him respond!!

You really like exclamation points!!

Confusednicker:
Unless they've changed it, you do have to apply for the WYMT classic.
Westside Wrote:You really like exclamation points!!

Confusednicker:

My bad I didn't know you were an English professor I'm just a good old country boy

Did they apply?
SmileyTown Wrote:My bad I didn't know you were an English professor I'm just a good old country boy

Smiley, actually I do have a degree in the that area. Thanks for noticing. As for Valley, they are have been extremely impressive so far this season.
[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat is back baby! What a freaking weekend bruthas! Dis too much for ole Fatpat to take! Ole Fatpat told CT wez not going back to the Valley of death no mores! It was a freaking trap baby! Ole Fatpat walked in like a boss with the ole bibby on for the wild wings! CT looked over and said big guy where the freaking chicken brutha! Next thing ole Fatpat knows semipro team came out on da floor and freaking went bonkers! SMH. Never seen such trickery baby! Well done but ole Fatpat learned a few lessons about the valley after the girls and boys took a whooping baby! Dont fall for the wings or the semi pro tricks! #wenthomestarved&woreout #beenontaterivtoelevatethetriglycerides More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 2p6622.jpg] Bolz hit the ole Wendys after the game Fatpat style and ran into this after the game! Big Bizness said guys we pulling in sideways to Wendys like a mutha! Ole Fatpat not all sure whats going on around Dorton but Fatpat is still in shock after that night! #willrecover #didntseewendysgirlorsvcoming More mash taters please!!!

[Image: PuvV53z.gif]

#makingbgrgreatagain More mash taters please!!!
Bstidham47 Wrote:I will admit the posts are funny sometimes but come on now as much as he builds up Knott Central and dogs other teams some backlash has to be expected.

If you eat mashed taters, I guarentee they are extra salty.
FunFan Wrote:If you eat mashed taters, I guarentee they are extra salty.

Dude give the trolling my post a rest. I didn’t even say anything about fat pat and not sure where the salty comment has any relevance in my post. Simply said his post were funny 😆 but he does build Knott up a little much sometimes but that is being a dedicated fan.
Love that tough mountain basketball
Oh being serious w that. My fondest memories were plating 14 15 and 16 region teams and also 10th. Great times.
Pages: 1 2