Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals Cut Sam Adams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess they figured that he's out of his prime and too much dead weight. They need pass rushers to make the secondary's job easier. I guess it makes sense.
Well what did he do for us last year, not a dang thing.
yeah 14 tackles last season, all he is is a big body
he is hole clogger he belongs in the NFC north he plays more of that style.
this was a great move.
Totally agree with cutting Adams, he is simply too fat to compete at a high level anymore.

This is a move that I had actually been hoping they would do, but I didn't really think Marvin would do it because of their history together.
he is getting old anyway
More Cowbell Wrote:Totally agree with cutting Adams, he is simply too fat to compete at a high level anymore.

This is a move that I had actually been hoping they would do, but I didn't really think Marvin would do it because of their history together.

I was upset at first, but then I started thinking exactly what you said about him not being mobile enough to be effective anymore.

Also, I wanted him so he could clog the middle on the run, but then I figured our run defense is fine and we need our defensive line to be quick so they can rush the passer which will help stop the pass by not giving him all day to throw.
BFritz Wrote:I was upset at first, but then I started thinking exactly what you said about him not being mobile enough to be effective anymore.

Also, I wanted him so he could clog the middle on the run, but then I figured our run defense is fine and we need our defensive line to be quick so they can rush the passer which will help stop the pass by not giving him all day to throw.

Yeah. I was excited when they signed him last year, but he was a 'huge' disappointment. It's one thing to be a big, thick, 320 pound run-stuffer, and another thing to be an out-of-shape, immobile, 360 pound lug.

We are waaay better with Domata Peko starting.
More Cowbell Wrote:Yeah. I was excited when they signed him last year, but he was a 'huge' disappointment. It's one thing to be a big, thick, 320 pound run-stuffer, and another thing to be an out-of-shape, immobile, 360 pound lug.

We are waaay better with Domata Peko starting.

I don't believe I am familar with Peko could you fill me in on his stats and everything?