Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mason County 73 Bracken County 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bracken continuing to find out how good they are.

Will this season put Coach Hinson on the hot seat? Everyone wanted him there a few years ago, but he hasn't accomplished anything.
im sure he spends the majority of his time yelling at officials instead of coaching and worrying about his team. Garbage
cadets1988 Wrote:im sure he spends the majority of his time yelling at officials instead of coaching and worrying about his team. Garbage

You're right, I've never seen much coaching from him. Just yelling at officials.
Congrats to Mason County.
if that damn guy would spend any time actually coaching that team could be decent. But since as some have said, that players are leaving for other schools, IE Augusta, Id say that the players no longer buy into the garbage talk of Hinson.

Hey Jason, just coach your players man. Coach coach coach and leave them officials alone
cadets1988 Wrote:if that damn guy would spend any time actually coaching that team could be decent. But since as some have said, that players are leaving for other schools, IE Augusta, Id say that the players no longer buy into the garbage talk of Hinson.

Hey Jason, just coach your players man. Coach coach coach and leave them officials alone

Listen here buddy. If you spent any time watching a Jason Hinson coached Polar Bear team, you wouldn't be on this high horse! Did he cut you from a team because you weren't good enough? Did he give you swirlies back when he was the king of our school as a student? Clearly you aren't happy with our coach-- but all I have to say is KISS HIS NETS.

He's won titles, he's coached some greats. There is NO REASON for anyone to be blaspheming my coach on here. Any kid who is leaving is leaving because their parents can't take the heat of knowing kids look up to Hinson more than they do their own parents! This man is our coach! Put some respeck on it!

Not to mention, he's still playing the slow play. This game wasn't seeded. We don't bother to seed, because the rest of the district is afraid of playing him when it counts. So why show our hand? He's got 4 aces in his pocket right now, named Hinson, Hinson, Fisher and Zornes, why lay them on the table before the river cards have even turned!?

Let's talk in March, big boy!
What exactly has he accomplished at Bracken?
son i played in a era when jason henson was still sucking on his mommas nipples. I played for great coaches in a great time. Jason Henson is a junk coach. And like the other poster said, what exactly has he done at Bracken? Nothing thats what.

Heres what he did do. He left Augusta thinking that Bracken was the better job. I have news, its not!!. The parents are better at Augusta and the kids are better at Augusta. Oh and the head coach at Augusta and the coachign staff is better as well.
cadets1988 Wrote:son i played in a era when jason henson was still sucking on his mommas nipples. I played for great coaches in a great time. Jason Henson is a junk coach. And like the other poster said, what exactly has he done at Bracken? Nothing thats what.

Heres what he did do. He left Augusta thinking that Bracken was the better job. I have news, its not!!. The parents are better at Augusta and the kids are better at Augusta. Oh and the head coach at Augusta and the coachign staff is better as well.

In what world is Augusta a better job than Bracken? Cause it sure ain’t this one.
Coach HINSON has done big things! Has the Polar Bear Nation packing the gym every night. He has been building this team and watch out come post season time.

Just look at what he did at Augusta when he had Bach!
cadets1988 Wrote:son i played in a era when jason henson was still sucking on his mommas nipples. I played for great coaches in a great time. Jason Henson is a junk coach. And like the other poster said, what exactly has he done at Bracken? Nothing thats what.

Ahhh we have our answer you, you saw Coach sucking on your moms nipples and the only revenge you can get is being a keyboard warrior!
no merely stating facts. No keyboard warrior. Merely stating that which you don't want to hear but need to.
RickyBobby Wrote:In what world is Augusta a better job than Bracken? Cause it sure ain’t this one.

They have won a couple of districts and played in a regional final in the recent past.

Confusedhh:
ok listen the point has been missed. My point was and always has been that Bracken Co has talent or in the past has had talent. Hinson prefers to spend too much time going after officials and not the time the actually work with his players.

He was a better coach at Augusta than he has been at Bracken. And the schedule he is playing now is, in my opinion, lighter than at any time when he was at Augusta.

Now I am currently listening to the Bracken game now against Montgomery. Seems like his son is a pretty decent young player. But Montgomery is blowing them out. Which now at the end of 3 is 51-30 Montgomery.

I just want to see Hinson actually coach and teach. Be the guy he was at Augusta. Cause this version of Hinson just isn't very good.
cadets1988 Wrote:ok listen the point has been missed. My point was and always has been that Bracken Co has talent or in the past has had talent. Hinson prefers to spend too much time going after officials and not the time the actually work with his players.

He was a better coach at Augusta than he has been at Bracken. And the schedule he is playing now is, in my opinion, lighter than at any time when he was at Augusta.

Now I am currently listening to the Bracken game now against Montgomery. Seems like his son is a pretty decent young player. But Montgomery is blowing them out. Which now at the end of 3 is 51-30 Montgomery.

I just want to see Hinson actually coach and teach. Be the guy he was at Augusta. Cause this version of Hinson just isn't very good.

What has changed for him not to be the same coach at Bracken that he was at Augusta?
thats the million dollar question. I do believe that when Hinson was at Augusta was probably a top 2 coach in the Region. I really believe that. The records, the numbers don't lie. They support that.

OK my question is this. Are the players at Augusta for whatever reason more coachable?

You would naturally think that he would have more talent at Bracken. Is his assitants at Bracken on par with those at Augusta? I don't know what the problem is but certainly something is wrong.

I do not believe the whole its december, its cat and mouse. Thats bull. No one wants to lose by 30 time and time again.

I would venture to say that if Hinson can figure this out that Bracken could actually be dangerous. Right now they are 3 years behind Robertson. Thats insanity.
I do think the Augusta kids had a different mentality.