Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lunsford/Stumbo 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is nearing the primary elections here in KY, and I am not of age to vote, but all of you registered Democrats here on this site, I hope that you will cast your vote for Bruce Lunsford and Greg Stumbo.
DEMOCRATS FOR CHANGE!
I, myself, like Beshear/Mongiardo.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I, myself, like Beshear/Mongiardo.
Me too. I voted for Mongiardo last election.Now with Beshear even better.
I don't know much about Beshear to be honest, but I like Mongiardo.
I really think these guys (Lunsford/Stumbo)have the best plan for Kentucky, they want to do pre-kindergarden education for everyone. They plan to make the Mountain Parkway, 4 lanes all the way, something several governors have not delivered. Also if you elect these two, your state will be run like a business, no fraud or scandal, strictly the best people (no matter the party) in their cabinet, with the best qualifications, that is what you get from Lunsford. From Stumbo, you get a small town guy, who is a flat out winner, and has never lost an election, in many peoples eyes, one of the best Attorney Gen. KY has had. A business man with a great view on education, and health are for all Kentuckians, and a longtime Public Servant, who fight for the bluegrass.
Democrats for change!
Reasons not to vote Lunsford/Stumbo(my opinion) Lunsford-If he was such a great businessman why did Vencor suddenly go bankrupt,Why did he drop out of the election last time,with 4 days left then endorsed Repulican Flether ? He turned his back on the Democrats. He's not to be trusted.Too bad for Stumbo.
Stumbo and Mongiardo are both from Eastern KY... they should receive the most votes around here ... I think one of them win the primary or there will be a runoff between them.
well first of all, I am a Republican, but I have to say, that even though democrats Lunsford/ Stumbo are from my neck of the woods, Ive yet to hear this "great plan" (aka-same garbage, different election year) to "get medical for everybody in the bluegrass state", and the same ol yatta yatta "gonna finally stop and clean up the drugs in Kentucky", then the "gonna get better roads (LMAO!!) or the always popular "gonna change education and make it affordable for kids to go to college" and introducing the greatest broken promise ever, the always fun "gonna create jobs in Eastern Kentucky!"..HAHAHAHAHA! Good one guys. Theyve yet to show me that great plan to solve the worlds problems. Although Ive heard the same BS from various presidents (who forgot that magic plan), and pretty much every single person who's ever ran for election in this state or on a national scene...Im not downing them, but they are using the same freakin cliche used by everybody else.
Fletcher is the biggest joke in a Governor's mansion in all 50 states.
Please don't let him win the Republican nomination! :beg:
I dont know yet if im going to vote in this election, not that it matters. Everything TidesHoss said is right. No elected official ever follows through with what they promise. If I were to vote, I would have to vote Republican because I didnt get to switch parties in time. The Republican party is the biggest joke ever. They are all about money and making more money anyway they can, and keeping it in the pockets of crooks. Im not about that, thats why I want to switch to Democrat. I wish I could vote for Lunsford/Stumbo, they seem like the best choice. Sure couldnt be any worse than what we already have.
Advance Eagles Wrote:Reasons not to vote Lunsford/Stumbo(my opinion) Lunsford-If he was such a great businessman why did Vencor suddenly go bankrupt,Why did he drop out of the election last time,with 4 days left then endorsed Repulican Flether ? He turned his back on the Democrats. He's not to be trusted.Too bad for Stumbo.

DITTO, you took the words right out of my mouth. I like Stumbo and always have, too bad he has hooked up with Lunsford, that may have damaged his political career. I am casting my vote for Beshear/Mongiardo.
Beshear/Mongiardo want to bring the gaming industry to Ky. Makes a lot of sense to me. Why should all that money go to other states when it could be used right here? Remember when Wallace Wilkenson brought the lottery to the forefront and was one of the reasons he was elected?