Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lucas to Announce Decision Today at 3:30 PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jai Lucas is set to announce his decision at 3:30 PM today. Only a few more hours...
In an interview with ESPN, Lucas said he will make his decision and then try to lure Patterson to choose the same school. Seeing as how the two schools they have in common are UK and Florida, IMO, it's safe to say that it's going to come down to UK and UF.

I was also reading up on some UF sites, and there are several who seriously doubt that Lucas will go to Florida. I'm sure there are a few who think Lucas may be a lock at Florida as well. :/
Sheww Im getting nervous, and anxious for 3:30 to roll around!
will this be on the web anywhere.
Whats the latest on UK chances? Still 50/50??
Jai's dad says it's either UK or Florida...Good spot ComfortEagle...

John Lucas said Monday morning. “Kentucky and Florida, and a little Oklahoma State. But more Kentucky and Florida.

http://www.kentucky.com/254/story/69263.html
3 more hours..........
Waiting with baited breath...Wonder if anyone will carry the announcement live on TV/Internet?
Is it going to be televised or anything?? How will we know?
cig107 Wrote:Is it going to be televised or anything?? How will we know?

We'll let you know
One more hour. Keep us posted alfus. I know you are "in the know".
Most reports are flying that say Lucas is Florida bound.

In other recruiting news Beas Hamga chose UNLV over UK today, probably because of all the messages flooded to his myspace and facebook from UK fans that kind of scared him.

Hamga to UNLV
alfus21 Wrote:Most reports are flying that say Lucas is Florida bound.

In other recruiting news Beas Hamga chose UNLV over UK today, probably because of all the messages flooded to his myspace and facebook from UK fans that kind of scared him.

Hamga to UNLV

That's too bad. But if Lucas chooses Kentucky, then maybe it's a clue as to where Patterson will land?

I still believe both Lucas and Patterson are Florida bound.
Marc Maggard, a recruiting expert, has been hearing from several coaches that were in the running for Lucas, that Lucas is choosing Florida. I'm not liking our odds here. Especially with Hamga going to UNLV, and Lucas going to UF. Look for Patterson to go to UF as well.
It's 3:30 whats the word?
Florida got him. I'd be shocked if Patterson doesn't follow him. At least it's over.
1570 The Zone in Louisville reports Lucas to Florida.