Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who has a CB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was driving down the road. And realized one day i had a cb in my truck. I didnt notice it until Hurley used it one day. But, i now find myself talking on it alot to coal truck drivers, CTD Confusedhock: , and just people with CB's.

Im was curious, who has one?
hahah.. I love my cb lol.
My Papaw had one back in the day.
nope...does anyone?
Its actually fun around here with so many truckers. You met some crazy ones. lol Its something it gives to do while driving other than listening to music.
SuperMario Wrote:Its actually fun around here with so many truckers. You met some crazy ones. lol Its something it gives to do while driving other than listening to music.

I think Id rather listen to music..lol...

Have you seen that scary yet somewhat funny movie with that guy from the Fast & the Furious (paul walker) where they are joking with a trucker on a cb and he comes after them to kill them...lol...
I had one in my old truck for a little while...I must of hooked it up wrong because everytime I would mike-up to talk it would squeal through my speakers so I was lazy and didnt wanan change the wiring around so I took it out...Im thinking about putting one back in my new truck and get some of my buddies to put some in too...When we are in town its alot better than using a Cell phone I think....
HAHA yes BGG that movie is cool kinda freaky tho....SUNSHINE, SUNSHINE...wasnt that what the trucker would say????I cant remember the name right off tho....
football05 Wrote:HAHA yes BGG that movie is cool kinda freaky tho....SUNSHINE, SUNSHINE...wasnt that what the trucker would say????I cant remember the name right off tho....
yeah I think you are right... I think its Joy Ride
YEP thats it.....
I really liked that movie...
It was a good movie besides the point that the ending was horrible, same with the first Jeepers Creepers.
It was candy kane they kept saying BGG..
4leaf Wrote:It was a good movie besides the point that the ending was horrible, same with the first Jeepers Creepers.

I really like Steve Zahn in movies...I like every movie he has played in..he is soo funny and Paul Walker is just HOT!!!! They both played in Joy Ride and thats what made it a good movie...lol..
YEA CANDY KANE not SUNSHINE....lol..I knew what movie I was talking about tho...
crazytaxidriver Wrote:It was candy kane they kept saying BGG..
That just freaked me out when I read that..brought back those scary moments from the movie..lol... I didnt remember what was said...I was just agreeing with football05..lol...
Yea but im think im willing to take the risk of talking to someone. I may not know them but its fun. I dont say things like they did in joy ride. But, i do have the memories from that movie pop through my head when im talking. It does sorta freak me out in a way. lol
Just don't act like a girl.. Cause they will go after ya mario..
you know from experience CTD? lol
I work with these guys lol. I know all about how they work lol
haha hes not joking either. Thats the sad part. Truckers are pimps in a way.
Hahah that they are SM lol...
NO cb for me but I think I may invest in a radar detector
get one 15thfan...trust me...
lot better than rader. They are kind of like one in a way. You hear on their were every cop is on the road sometimes.
Where can I get one 15thfan? You sound like a salesman. Yes, I can hear you quite clearly, SuperMario.
BGRbabe go to sleep....
What, I go to sleep? But I am not tired now.