Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKY Baseball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Slow time of the year but season just around the corner. Who are some of the top teams in the 14th, 15th, and 16th regions??
14th Region

Hazard
PCC
Estill
Powell
Knott
Breathitt
I definitely see Hazard being the favorite but don’t sleep on some of those other teams in the top 5. I think Estill can compete with any of them with their top pitcher on the mound.

15th- is it a 3 team race between Johnson, Pikeville, and Lawrence?? Will Paintsville sneak up and repeat??

16th- is it Boyd then a group of teams. Believe I saw Boyd had a bunch of East/West All Stars. I think 5-6 teams can win this region. Boyd, Ashland, Raceland, Lewis, Rowan, Russell

Thoughts??
The thing that hurts Hazard is they lost their best player/pitcher in Morris. They also lost Bryson Parks who was a big contributor.

Not sure how PCC will stack up since they lost their heart and soul with Cottongame as well as Brody Dixon, Parker Estep, Fields, and Long. They do return Turner tho so they should be pretty good.

Estill should be really good for the next two-three years.

other than those two they will be solid but I think any of the top 5 teams can win it on any given night.
For the 16th Region... no doubt it's the Rowan County Vikings as the heavily favorite.