Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 64 Perry Central 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if I remember right this is the first time the Lady Bulldogs beat PCC since the 1997/98 54th District championship game.

if I am not right, someone let me know.
Congrats Lady Dawgs !
This will most likely be Coach Napier’s last year in my opinion. He isn’t looking to go 500 and not make the Region. They are a few years away from competing for the district. I wouldn’t be shocked if Breathitt’s current Head Coach isn’t at PCC next season. In my opinion if she planned to stay at Breathitt her daughter would have came to play at Breathitt for her. Just my opinion though.
35-game win streak broken.
Hazard last won in 98, Perry went on to win the region after that district matchup and hasn't lost since.

Randy could go next year if he wants to or he could hang around for a while and rack up some more wins. He likes coaching and these girls will be better come the end of the year, but they are just in a tough spot right now.

They put up 82 points in their last game of the season last year. They return 7 points from that game. They'll need some time because Hazard and Leslie are no slouches.

But Perry Central has never been "a few years away from competing for district" lol
Her daughter didnt go with her because she is in the 6th grade.
Hazard put a running clock on them early. Hazard shot the ball well and big girl gets in good position to score. Probably time for a change at Perry, losing a lot of kids to other schools.
I would have never guessed this big of a margin by Hazard. Perry had no flow on offense, didn't have an inside game, and was terrible defensively. They tried a trapping 3-2 defense and it didn't work. Tried a 1-3-1 defense and it didn't work. Kids were never in the correct places on the court fundamentally. The Harris girl from Hazard stayed on the block and Perry couldn't defend her for whatever reason. One of the posters indicated that Perry has lost players. I'm not sure who they have lost, but Coach Napier better figure something out quick with this team. Yes, they are inexperienced from a high school level, but they should not have lost to Hazard by such a margin.
Congrats to Hazard.
sheesh, what is going on with perry co girls.
The_Rock Wrote:Her daughter didnt go with her because she is in the 6th grade.

I hope she brings her son to school here, big kid.
If I’m not mistaken aren’t most of the kids on Hazards team former Perry kids? Why are they losing these kids? Why are kids transfering and quitting? Sounds like some internal issues there.
Passtheball Wrote:If I’m not mistaken aren’t most of the kids on Hazards team former Perry kids? Why are they losing these kids? Why are kids transfering and quitting? Sounds like some internal issues there.

Major issues with the whole system, time for some big changes from top down! :Thumbs:
Final from the WYMT Classic at Perry Central.
Why do you keep closing threads? Dont you have the ability to change the title if its not the right format. geez,strikeout you need to clam down.
There was already a disussion going on in the last hazard/perry thread and 12 post into you close it for the title. my goodness.
To be technical, you all are't using the correct format. If you don't wanna see threads get closed then start learning how to use the correct format.
I didnt create the thread. but dont ruin this site because you have power to close threads. gee o. There wasnt a reason to close that last thread when you could have changed the title yourself. dont be a joke bro
I know you didn't start it and I'm not trying to be an a-hole to you or anyone but users need to start learning how to correctly name a title. We have rules set in place for a reason and a lot of those get broke and formatting is one of those.
Patriot train Wrote:Major issues with the whole system, time for some big changes from top down! :Thumbs:

Well, I've been told by many fans at the games and around the area that there has been a major issue with Perry Co. Central's girls team and the kids that live on the south end of the county (ie. R. W. Combs, Leatherwood and Viper). I don't know where that came from, but I've heard it said. No one seems to know if it's the head coach or one of his "former" assistants that had the problem with the "southside"(figure that one out folks). Who truly knows?! However, if you do the counting...over half of Hazard's team is from R. W. including the coach. I've also been told that if the "ban" was lifted by PCC, there would be numerous kids from R. W., L-wood and Viper that would be at Hazard. That game, IMO, was a little more than a typical rivalry, more of a personal grudge. Either way...congratulations to the Lady Bulldogs.

What's Perry's loss, is Hazard's gain!
Basketball_Jones Wrote:Well, I've been told by many fans at the games and around the area that there has been a major issue with Perry Co. Central's girls team and the kids that live on the south end of the county (ie. R. W. Combs, Leatherwood and Viper). I don't know where that came from, but I've heard it said. No one seems to know if it's the head coach or one of his "former" assistants that had the problem with the "southside"(figure that one out folks). Who truly knows?! However, if you do the counting...over half of Hazard's team is from R. W. including the coach. I've also been told that if the "ban" was lifted by PCC, there would be numerous kids from R. W., L-wood and Viper that would be at Hazard. That game, IMO, was a little more than a typical rivalry, more of a personal grudge. Either way...congratulations to the Lady Bulldogs.

What's Perry's loss, is Hazard's gain!

Let us in on the quotation marks! You seem like you know what you're talking about!!!!!!
I have heard that too Basketball Jones. So sad to see our Lady Commodores like this. To lose to Hazard. Smh. :insane:
KingCommodore Wrote:I have heard that too Basketball Jones. So sad to see our Lady Commodores like this. To lose to Hazard. Smh. :insane:

When good players stop playing or transfer or try and test the transfer waters (like some of them have), then there is definitely an issue. Hopefully, change is right around the corner for the Lady Dores.
Was told by a reliable source that West Perry, Viper, and RW Combs girls won’t be at Perry next year if changes aren’t made. If they think this years team is bad wait until next year.
It appears Perry is trying to let him go out on his own terms but not sure the parents are going to let that happen.

Sometimes the game passes a coach up or they stay too long for the wrong reasons. I think this is a little of both..

Game has changed and he hasn’t. 80% of the games they play are less than .500 teams, why? Wins..
Strikeout King Wrote:I know you didn't start it and I'm not trying to be an a-hole to you or anyone but users need to start learning how to correctly name a title. We have rules set in place for a reason and a lot of those get broke and formatting is one of those.

so can i go back and rename it. I want to title it The Lady Bulldogs put a running clock on the Lady Commo--ores (I can't put the two letter there, or someone will cry about it, that word go for the boys teams also)… is that title better. (i might get ban for a few days over that one, but it is better then The Lady Bulldogs beat the S!@# out of the Lady Commo--ores.)

no one care about what format it is. 99% of the people on here don't look to see if it is the right format. it is not the right format, we not going to look at that thread. they just want to know if there team won or not. there is time the KHSAA don't post the score to the next day. so they would get on here or the other one to find the scores. (that is way you get 300 plus people look at it, but only 25 or less comments).