Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Cupcake Schedules?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noticed some decent teams with very weak schedules in the region this year. Thoughts?
Pikeville and Shelby Valley!
Every team in the 15th should be considered a cupcake!
-Pikeville does play a weak district schedule, non-district schedule is not weak
-SV schedule is pathetic - trying to get those 20 wins
-JC starts out with good schedule, but gets weaker on the backside
-Paintsville has a good schedule
-Floyd Central could be stronger
-Belfry decent schedule, needs to be stronger tonprepRe for regional run tho

* On a side note. I know East Ridge is one of the lower tiered teams in the region, but their schedule has to be the weakest in the state
Have you seen Magoffin's schedule?
Weakest in the 15 that’s Magoffin almost a middle school schedule.
sportguy12 Wrote:Have you seen Magoffin's schedule?
Yes, just mentioned the top teams.
Magoffin still has a stronger schedule than ER.
4everUK Wrote:-Pikeville does play a weak district schedule, non-district schedule is not weak
-SV schedule is pathetic - trying to get those 20 wins
-JC starts out with good schedule, but gets weaker on the backside
-Paintsville has a good schedule
-Floyd Central could be stronger
-Belfry decent schedule, needs to be stronger tonprepRe for regional run tho

* On a side note. I know East Ridge is one of the lower tiered teams in the region, but their schedule has to be the weakest in the state

Outside of district, SV & Pikeville basically have the same schedule. Neither looks very strong.
Motley Wrote:Outside of district, SV & Pikeville basically have the same schedule. Neither looks very strong.
Of course you are entitled to your opinion, even though it makes no sense...there’s nothing the same about their schedules. Next time, at least go look at the schedules before commenting.
Look at the teams in the 14th and 16th regions schedules. They are cupcakes there also.
4everUK Wrote:Of course you are entitled to your opinion, even though it makes no sense...there’s nothing the same about their schedules. Next time, at least go look at the schedules before commenting.

Out of curiosity, who does Pikeville play out of district that puts their schedule in a different class than that of SV? Neither schedule looks impressive to me.

Other than Pikeville playing Central & Clay County, they pretty much have the exact same schedule. They both play in the Schoolboy Classic at Belfry, as well as the Hatfield/McCoy Shootout. SV will be playing Knott Central which is comparable to Clay County. So yes, there is a LOT that is the same about their schedule unless you have a couple different ones than what I'm looking at.