Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 10, Butler 4 Gaslight bash in Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

I have no stats, but Paintsville must have swung the bats well.
My daughter told me that our softball team couldn't stay for the whole game but when she left, Paintsville was up 5-0, Grimm was on the mound.
The Guru Wrote:Final.

I have no stats, but Paintsville must have swung the bats well.
My daughter told me that our softball team couldn't stay for the whole game but when she left, Paintsville was up 5-0, Grimm was on the mound.

Very impresive.
Paintsville had Butler down, 10-1 in the 6th inning and couldn't plate another run to enforce the mercy. Butler plated a few more runs in the last frame but the Tigers defense put Butler away. The Tigers played the majority of the night without SS Daniel Pugh as he was ejected early in the game. He ran over the catcher at home plate and was automatically ejected from the game. He will have to miss tomorrow afternoon's match up with Green Co. Shane Grimm pitched a superb game, as the Bears hardly touched him until the 6th inning. Don't know any batting statistics. Congrats to the Tigers, keep playing hard.
Great job Tigers! I love when the East KY kids beat up on the city boys!!!:rockon:
the final was 10-4...they scored those 4runs in the last 2innings...
DB3 Wrote:the final was 10-4...they scored those 4runs in the last 2innings...
That's what I heard....thanks!
Congrats Tigers! Awesome job!
I also heard that they won todays game also. Any word on that.