Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Franklin-Simpson updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let's do this!!!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Let's do this!!!!

keep the volume at a minimum Confusednicker:
Come on Eagles!
Power vs speed. Come On JC. This year they have Joe Jackson and i think he can be the difference maker
Well the block in the back was dooky
The trilogy should be a good one.

I'll say:
JC - 28
FS - 21
Demarcus ware Wrote:Power vs speed. Come On JC. This year they have Joe Jackson and i think he can be the difference maker

Franklin-Simpson has plenty of power too, and Johnson Central isn't slow. Looks like a good matchup
7-6 Franklin-simpson

2nd qtr.
10:50
Both defenses playing really good!
C'mon FS I need your pickem
JC is having some issues long snapping today. It happened on the extra point and now the punter just had to fall on the ball. You can’t afford those mistakes in a state championship game.
These refs are absolutely killing JC. They have taken 2 TDs off the board on ridiculous calls.
JC’s Ryley Preece intercepts FS Hail Mary on the last play of the half and takes it all the way back for a touchdown. But JC is called for roughing the passer.
Halftime

7-6 Franklin-simpson

JC has had a punt return TD & a interception TD called back on penalties.
FS must have good defense holding JC to one score. Hopefully Eagles get cracking 2nd half
a couple questionable calls erased 2 JC touchdowns....
Central getting absolutely hosed so far. Game is pretty even but every big play for Central gets nullified by something ridiculous.
Looks like another great championship game going on in Lexington!
Old guy Wrote:a couple questionable calls erased 2 JC touchdowns....

Roughing the passer called looked pretty legit. I tried telling y’all FS was the REAL DEAL. Gonna be a slobberknocker
JC is a one trick pony! You take away the run then what?
The illegal block on the punt looked legit too. Got a good view of it on live stream.
I thought JC was going to run wild on FS per many on this site ...…….. looks like we got bad intel.
Glory_Days Wrote:I thought JC was going to run wild on FS per many on this site ...…….. looks like we got bad intel.

Lots of people on here are homers
Glory_Days Wrote:I thought JC was going to run wild on FS per many on this site ...…….. looks like we got bad intel.

I was one of them that said they would! Boy was I wrong. I underestimated FS big time. My apologies.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Lots of people on here are homers

We all are! 😂😂😂
Any of the true JC fans were not saying this game would be easy by any means. Franklin-Simpson proved last year they were more than capable of beating us.
14-6 Franklin-simpson

3rd qtr. 4:02
JC has just not been able to have any sustained momentum. This is a huge drive. You need points here.
Mister D Wrote:Any of the true JC fans were not saying this game would be easy by any means. Franklin-Simpson proved last year they were more than capable of beating us.

Truth. I think the vast majority of diehard JC fans knew what they were in for. A battle royale.
Td Franklin Simpson
Pages: 1 2 3