Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Four-star JJ Weaver commits to Kentucky.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Four-star JJ Weaver commits to Kentucky. Huge get for Mark Stoops.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aseaofb...-cardinals
Awesome!! This puts us up to 4 of the Top 12 in-state players and we still have a very good chance of getting four star OLB Jared Casey from Ballard.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Awesome!! This puts us up to 4 of the Top 12 in-state players and we still have a very good chance of getting four star OLB Jared Casey from Ballard.

Casey is a done deal. This season has rocketed recruiting to new levels for in state guys .
Huge pick up for the Cats
Thank God lville was stupid enough to fire petrino.
We are the only factor in the state right now
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Four-star JJ Weaver commits to Kentucky. Huge get for Mark Stoops.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aseaofb...-cardinals

great news.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thank God lville was stupid enough to fire petrino.
We are the only factor in the state right now

That's for sure. getting some of the best in-state players is a huge step forward.
Looks like there may be some rethinking from Mr. weaver. Things seems to have changed after he visitited with new Louisville coach
JJ Weaver said he’s 100% onboard with UK after all the rumors of him looking elsewhere. His mom came out today and said, “We are UK, and there’s no going back, we aren’t those kind of people. We are not going to have a big announcement and then weeks later Oh i changed my mind. No that’s not what we do!! Kill it!!! “.

Well that settles that Confusednicker: Go JJ. Boy will be a beast.
WanDale is the best recruit in KY and Mr Football. GBR
FoSho Wrote:WanDale is the best recruit in KY and Mr Football. GBR

I mean they play different positions on different sides of the ball lol...

Who's that?
He’s the best few things, Confusednicker:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Who's that?

:biggrin:
Demarcus ware Wrote:He’s the best few things, Confusednicker:

Confusednicker: