Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Team's Transportation To The State Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What modes of transportation are the schools using to get to Kroger Field? Which teams are using charter buses? Which teams are riding cheese wagons? I'm just curious for some strange reason.
In Pikeville's last championship game appearance they took a charter bus. It looks like this year they took the yellow cheese wagons.
I think Johnson Central is taking school buses.
Corbin is taking multiple charters.
Hound05 Wrote:Corbin is taking multiple charters.

Hope they get there Williamsburg brought charters to Pikeville and where late had two flats, good luck to the Hounds tomorrow night.
Patriot1 Wrote:Hope they get there Williamsburg brought charters to Pikeville and where late had two flats, good luck to the Hounds tomorrow night.

Wow! That’s crazy. We took one to play mayfield and it didn’t have a working AC on it. I wonder what the deal with these companies are? That’s ridiculous to pay that kind of money for that type of service.
Hound05 Wrote:Wow! That’s crazy. We took one to play mayfield and it didn’t have a working AC on it. I wonder what the deal with these companies are? That’s ridiculous to pay that kind of money for that type of service.

I figured that why you said Corbin was taking multiple so they would have a back up, just kidding.
Hound05 Wrote:Wow! That’s crazy. We took one to play mayfield and it didn’t have a working AC on it. I wonder what the deal with these companies are? That’s ridiculous to pay that kind of money for that type of service.

We chartered 3 or 4 buses in 00 and 01 at Whitley when I was still playing.

Not one time did we ever have AC.

Every time we had to ride in these nice big buses with no shirts on and play a game almost dehydrated because of no AC
Who did you play when you took charter buses?
Westside Wrote:What modes of transportation are the schools using to get to Kroger Field? Which teams are using charter buses? Which teams are riding cheese wagons? I'm just curious for some strange reason.

Can I ride the bus to Grocery Store Field with all the Williamsburg and Corbin coaches and fans that are going to select the next Whitley County coach?
Westside Wrote:In Pikeville's last championship game appearance they took a charter bus. It looks like this year they took the yellow cheese wagons.

Can you tell me where to get some commodity cheese?

Can I have a seat in front away from the window lickers?
E's Army Wrote:Who did you play when you took charter buses?

They played Sheldon Clark at Inez in 2000. Which game did you ride a charter bus to?
pjdoug Wrote:Can you tell me where to get some commodity cheese?

It does have tinted windows.... haha. Did your parents sign the permission slip?
So did central really come over to lex tonight?
Hound05 Wrote:It does have tinted windows.... haha. Did your parents sign the permission slip?

I wasn't invited to ride the short bus, so maybe I'll just stay home and cheer for Central .
I heard Scott Co. chartered a flight to the game.
RoShamBo Wrote:I heard Scott Co. chartered a flight to the game.

Does the KHSAA pay for hotels? If so, I wonder if they stay at the hotel?

Money to burn at Corbin.... Charter buses, Chrome Helmets.....
RoShamBo Wrote:I heard Scott Co. chartered a flight to the game.

A two minute flight? lol
I heard the Louisville schools have had a hard time scheduling charters. It will be interesting to see how they arrive. Nice warm Friday for championship football.
Westside Wrote:Does the KHSAA pay for hotels? If so, I wonder if they stay at the hotel?

I believe there is a 3 hour rule, if over 3 hours to the finals site then they get a small travel stipend for hotels.
KHSAA being classy as usual. Why not make this a first rate experience for kids who have worked hard so they can sell 10,000 tickets and advertising?
pjdoug Wrote:I wasn't invited to ride the short bus, so maybe I'll just stay home and cheer for Central .

You can ride with me. We’ll pick up SUR and see where this night goes
I Rule The World Wrote:Money to burn at Corbin.... Charter buses, Chrome Helmets.....
I don’t think we’ll see the chrome domes tonight. I can’t remember when they wore them last.
E's Army Wrote:Who did you play when you took charter buses?

If I'm not mistaken one was to Lawrence county for a playoff game.
Seems like there was another playoff game we took one to and then a northern kentucky game, maybe ryle.
I figured from reading some of the threads that one or two teams were so fast this year that they would just run to the stadium and wouldn’t need buses.
Hound05 Wrote:You can ride with me. We’ll pick up SUR and see where this night goes

You'd probably put me out on side of the road and leave me in Lexington. lol
Has the short 🚌 left yet from Corbin, was hoping pj was driving. He might have on purpose gotten lost, 😂
Rainingthrees Wrote:Has the short 🚌 left yet from Corbin, was hoping pj was driving. He might have on purpose gotten lost, 😂

:biglmao:
Pages: 1 2