Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bracken Co. 77 Nicholas Co. 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In what was a preview of the whole season, the Hinson (2X!) Bears DOMINATED the Blue Jackets.

I'll tell you what. I've already made my hotel reservations for the regional tourney, and I'm looking at options for the sweet 16. These boys are sharp, they are fast, and they play well! All credit goes to that man on the Bench. Coach Hinson coaches 8 v 5 every night. Not an official in the state will give him an advantage, and he doesnt care. He just coaches his team right up!

Not to mention, he's got his son coming off the bench. What's better than 1 Hinson on a team?

That's right! 2 of them!

He was coaching the JV last night too. Which is great, because it gets him in those young minds early. Mold them coach! Bring a title back to Brooksville!
Coach Hinson put the lid back on the Expo marker after the 2nd quarter. Turns out it was only a 1 Expo marker game.

More pork tenderloin please!

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3831&d=1543445289]
lets see how you do against the Campbell Co, Clark Co, Pendleton and Robertson of the world. I listed to the Robertson game last night and spoke to coach. Robertson is as good as advertised. 1 game does not make a season. Its a long year. And well lets be fair you played Nicholas Co. A aweful coach there and D level players.
cadets1988 Wrote:lets see how you do against the Campbell Co, Clark Co, Pendleton and Robertson of the world. I listed to the Robertson game last night and spoke to coach. Robertson is as good as advertised. 1 game does not make a season. Its a long year. And well lets be fair you played Nicholas Co. A aweful coach there and D level players.

You're right, Coach Hinson may have to use 2.5 Expos on those games.
glad that Bracken won though. Don't get me wrong. I love rooten for those schools that I always had respect for. But Im telling you now and make no mistake. Robertson is a damn good basketball team. They start 6'3 x 3 and they shoot the ball really well. Really physical. They will lose there share but no one in the 10th better take them lightly. Pendleton is strong again with Mr. UK on that roster. Scored 51 out the gate. I didn't see the score on Paris game or Bourbon game. I know you love your bears but YOUR NOT going to the state. Region maybe with that weak ass district but Region is in site non the less.

and Im for anyone that beats Nicholas and that sorry ass head coach they have there
cadets1988 Wrote:glad that Bracken won though. Don't get me wrong. I love rooten for those schools that I always had respect for. But Im telling you now and make no mistake. Robertson is a damn good basketball team. They start 6'3 x 3 and they shoot the ball really well. Really physical. They will lose there share but no one in the 10th better take them lightly. Pendleton is strong again with Mr. UK on that roster. Scored 51 out the gate. I didn't see the score on Paris game or Bourbon game. I know you love your bears but YOUR NOT going to the state. Region maybe with that weak ass district but Region is in site non the less.

and Im for anyone that beats Nicholas and that sorry ass head coach they have there

You don't like a good pork tenderloin sandwich?
i do but my wife won't let me eat fried food. claims its bad for my heart. LOL
Congrats Polar Bears!