Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CPF Rankings (Nov 27)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Alabama 12-0 1
2 Clemson 12-0 2
3 Notre Dame 12-0 3
4 Georgia 11-1 5
5 Oklahoma 11-1 6
6 Ohio State 11-1 10
7 Michigan 10-2 4
8 UCF 11-0 9
9 Florida 9-3 11
10 LSU 9-3 7
11 Washington 9-3 16
12 Penn State 9-3 12
13 Washington State 10-2 8
14 Texas 9-3 14
15 Kentucky 9-3 15
16 West Virginia 8-3 13
17 Utah 9-3 17
18 Mississippi State 8-4 18
19 Texas A&M 8-4 22
20 Syracuse 9-3 20
21 Northwestern 8-4 19
22 Boise State 10-2 23
23 Iowa State 7-4 25
24 Missouri 8-4 NR
25 Fresno State 10-2 NR

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/artic...e-new-poll
The explanation they gave for Florida being ranked above KY was just silly. Why they just didn’t say you got spanked by Tenn who then got whipped by Vandy is beyond me. I think we screwed ourselves with that lackluster effort in Knoxville.
Demarcus ware Wrote:The explanation they gave for Florida being ranked above KY was just silly. Why they just didn’t say you got spanked by Tenn who then got whipped by Vandy is beyond me. I think we screwed ourselves with that lackluster effort in Knoxville.

That was a bad loss that just kept getting worse and worse as the season was winding down.
Yeah i forgot not only did Vandy slaughter them, but Missouri beat them like a dog also.

Question for everyone. Who would you rather face in a bowl game UCF or Penn St?

I honestly don’t want UK playing UCF, reason being they would light us up like a Christmas tree because we are an SEC team and they are on a mission to prove a point. I’d rather take my chances with Penn St personally. Just my opinion but i think UCF embarrasses us. Thoughts?
Demarcus ware Wrote:Yeah i forgot not only did Vandy slaughter them, but Missouri beat them like a dog also.

Question for everyone. Who would you rather face in a bowl game UCF or Penn St?

I honestly don’t want UK playing UCF, reason being they would light us up like a Christmas tree because we are an SEC team and they are on a mission to prove a point. I’d rather take my chances with Penn St personally. Just my opinion but i think UCF embarrasses us. Thoughts?

Id like to have a little of whatever your smoking. UCF isnt that good. They have played some really bad teams in really close games. And their best players knee exploded in their last game. UK would have no problem with UCF
Yeah ok. Something was said last year when they beat #7 auburn. If you think for one second UK easily handles UCF then you should probably never post about football again. They had one close game and that’s it this year, not sure what team you’re even talking about.
Booooo
UK has a whole lot more to gain and not much to lose by playing Penn State. On the contrary, if they beat UCF everyone will say that UCF wasn't any good anyway.