Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Football Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where do you see us going
Outback
Outback or Citrus playing either Northwestern or Penn State.
Hopefully anybody but NW.
Its retarded to play the same team twice in a row in a bowl that's not the playoffs
There would be absolutely no excitement for that game.

I'm hoping for the citrus against the molesters at penn st.

I dont know what the committees love affair with Florida is but they will.get a better bowl because they are ranked higher. They will most likely get UCF. LSU will still be ranked ahead of us and get a better bowl as well as UGA after losing to bama.

Best case scenario for UK to make a new years six is bama losing to uga in the sec title game and then both teams making the playoff. That would move UK up.

Id rather go to the music city bowl than play NW again
Citrus Penn State
After seeing the rankings today i think we are headed to the outback. That Tenn loss hurt. JMO.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hopefully anybody but NW.
Its retarded to play the same team twice in a row in a bowl that's not the playoffs

I dont know what the committees love affair with Florida is but they will.get a better bowl because they are ranked higher. They will most likely get UCF. LSU will still be ranked ahead of us and get a better bowl as well as UGA after losing to bama.

Best case scenario for UK to make a new years six is bama losing to uga in the sec title game and then both teams making the playoff. That would move UK up.

I was hoping for the citrus bowl as well but who knows at this point. If Georgia wins it will make a difference but not holding my breath on that one.
If we play NW in the outback that will be a boring bowl with no excitement.
And if they lose to them again it will.make this entire season pointless for progressing the program
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If we play NW in the outback that will be a boring bowl with no excitement.
And if they lose to them again it will.make this entire season pointless for progressing the program
True. I ask the question in the other thread but who would you rather face UCF or Penn St? I think UCF embarrasses UK myself so I’ll go with Penn St. lol
Demarcus ware Wrote:True. I ask the question in the other thread but who would you rather face UCF or Penn St? I think UCF embarrasses UK myself so I’ll go with Penn St. lol

UCF QB is out. I doubt they will embarrass any P5 school
Archie Bunker Wrote:UCF QB is out. I doubt they will embarrass any P5 school

Everyone thought the same last year.
I would have been fine with Central Florida as the fourth team in the playoff. Just think, if no upsets this weekend, you would have had four undefeated teams in the playoff (Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame, UCF). But when the qb went down for UCF, it gave the committee a way out to not even consider them.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hopefully anybody but NW.

FYI Demarcus ware just got perma banned from twitter for using that term!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:FYI Demarcus ware just got perma banned from twitter for using that term!!

Confusednicker:
Sure as crap did Confusednicker:
Archie Bunker Wrote:UCF QB is out. I doubt they will embarrass any P5 school
We are gonna find out Saturday how good they’ll be when they face off against Memphis for the conference title. Memphis isn’t a P5 school, but will be a tough game for UCF without Milton. They’ll start Mack Jr who is a redshirt freshman that’s a true dual threat and a lot bigger of a QB. He doesn’t throw as well as Milton but he can sure run and will burn you with his legs. I’m no UCF fan and i think their claim to a title last year was over the top but they are a good football team, not only that i wasn’t talking about just any P5 school, we are talking UK who has a lackluster offense to say the least.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Sure as crap did Confusednicker:

Twitter is the worst form of communist, free speech denying, liberal assholes in one collective gathering that has ever been assembled