Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bond's New Top 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drum roll Please,

8.) Prestonsburg (9-2) Sits on top of district !! Floyd County Conference Winners.

7.) Magoffin County (8-15) Good group led by M. Howard. tough district and I'm sure Coach wishes he was in the Floyd County district.

6.) Paintsville (11-7) Argueably third best team in a tough district. All A champs face Reidland in All A state Classic. Good Luck Tigers !!!

5.) Shelby Valley (11-6) Group has fallen from the top spot !! Case out of line-up does take away a solid player yet, talented group and Cantrall has been solid at short.

4.) Johnson Central (11-9) Yeah, I have heard from local's this group just is not playing good and expectations have some to believe this is an underachieving group. Let me just say, this group is taking care of business !!

3.) Pikeville (14-10) Group has improved with solid wins as of late. Lawson has filled the pitching position well with the graduation of Gooch, and Schmidt one of better athletes across the region has been solid at new position.

2.) East Ridge (11-6) Conley continues to improve as one of regions better pitchers. Could be region's Most Improved Player. Team continues to play solid defense behind Conley and Baldridge, Looney, and Ratliff are just "gritty".

1.) Lawrence County (15-8) One of more athletic groups in region. Replaces defending Champ Shelby Valley at the top spot. Going to be a tough group to send home during the post season.
Looks good to me!
I look forward to reading this every week. You are right on target with your rankings. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading your rankings the rest of the season.

BondJamesBond Wrote:Drum roll Please,

8.) Prestonsburg (9-2) Sits on top of district !! Floyd County Conference Winners.

7.) Magoffin County (8-15) Good group led by M. Howard. tough district and I'm sure Coach wishes he was in the Floyd County district.

6.) Paintsville (11-7) Argueably third best team in a tough district. All A champs face Reidland in All A state Classic. Good Luck Tigers !!!

5.) Shelby Valley (11-6) Group has fallen from the top spot !! Case out of line-up does take away a solid player yet, talented group and Cantrall has been solid at short.

4.) Johnson Central (11-9) Yeah, I have heard from local's this group just is not playing good and expectations have some to believe this is an underachieving group. Let me just say, this group is taking care of business !!

3.) Pikeville (14-10) Group has improved with solid wins as of late. Lawson has filled the pitching position well with the graduation of Gooch, and Schmidt one of better athletes across the region has been solid at new position.

2.) East Ridge (11-6) Conley continues to improve as one of regions better pitchers. Could be region's Most Improved Player. Team continues to play solid defense behind Conley and Baldridge, Looney, and Ratliff are just "gritty".

1.) Lawrence County (15-8) One of more athletic groups in region. Replaces defending Champ Shelby Valley at the top spot. Going to be a tough group to send home during the post season.
Thanks !! Earnhardt Fan the rest of the season should be exciting. With the match-ups coming up look for the ratings to possibly shake up a bit.
you really know your softball, bond.
lawrence county is 17-8 as of 5/10/07.lc will play east ridge this weekend in the lc invitational and will play shelby valley next weekend in a double header.this should give you a good read on the region.
This past week might have changed these a bunch