Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cats vs cards live blowout score
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
7-0

Snell with a 9 yard run.
UL stuffed on 3rd and 1 by Jones and Allen.

UL punts second time.
Terry Wilson with a huge play to CJ Conrad and then a 5 Yard run Wilson for a TD.
14-0
Huge run by QB, 14-7
Benny snell with a 24 yard run for a TD

20-7
Cats trying to make Home run plays on defense . Not playing very good right now .
Now we have our answer, Louisville really is as bad as advertised!
Cats drop a INT and force a FG 21-10
28-10 cats . Terry hits a wide open Bowden.
Wilson with another nice Pass to Bowden.

34-10
This is just insane! Louisville is making Terry Wilson look like a Heisman winning QB! I'm certainly not complaining! I think he should have be doing alot more of this against other opponents this season!
Also, this has to be the most undisciplined Lousiville football team I have ever seen! 109 penalty yards in the 1st half is ridiculous!
Halftime: Kentucky 35, Louisville 10
God i wish Bobby was on the other side ensuring this beat down.
It's only 35-10 at the half.

Kentucky will have to pick up the pace if they want to have a chance of scoring more than 77, which is what Clemson dropped on the Cards.
Think about this for a second. Kentucky has only scored more than 35 points one time this season and they were able to get there by halftime in this one!
Another Dropped pass on a TD , Terry throws pick 2 passes later when the Receiver quit running.
Bobby has absolutely destroyed this UL football team. I’ve never seen a bigger dumpster fire .
Trying to get to cute . Where has the trickery been all year? Give Benny the ball.
Getting a little too cute! Bowden should have tucked it and ran on that play! No excuse on the earlier TD drop by Epps!

Kentucky should be up 49-10 right now! :HitWall::HitWall:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Bobby has absolutely destroyed this UL football team. I’ve never seen a bigger dumpster fire .

No kidding! Pretty bad when you have a coach ejecting a player from the game.
3rd quarter was plagued by dropped passes and cute play calling back firing.
Very disappointing 3rd quarter! I expect 3 TDs in the 4th quarter.
Another nice pass by Terry , 41-0
There's 1!! Now I expect 2 more!
AJ rose with a 75 yard TD , 48-10
There's number 2! One more and I will be happy, but I won't say no to 2 more TDs!
Extra point good! Cats up 49-10!

This is officially their highest scoring game of the season!
The Hoak and Smoke show getting it done!!
Pages: 1 2