Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Male vs Scott County (6A Championship) 12/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game is being played on Saturday, December 1st at 8:00PM.

Male comes into this game with a 13-1 record, going up against Scott County with an 11-3 record.

Who do you have and why?
I think Male will win, but they can't get complacent. Scott County will be a tough match, no question. My prediction is 35-21 for Male.
Pulling for Scott County to win..............but picking male :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Male 42
Scott County 21
Cardinals 21-14
I am also hoping Scott County will win, but I think Male will be too much.
Pulling for Scott County but believe Male will prevail by 10
Scott Co 8-3 vs good teams. 3-2 vs really good teams.
Male 11-1 vs good teams. 3-1 vs really good teams.
Male +14
64SUR Wrote:Pulling for Scott County to win..............but picking male :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Male 42
Scott County 21

I 2nd that statement. But I think the score will be a tad closer. Male 34-21
Go Cardinals!
Scott County 22
Male 21
Male 35
Scott Co. 21
Saw a Male tweet that one of their receivers needed surgery after Trinity game. I think at this point it could be battle of attrition. I wish at they would do injury reports for HS, could be a huge difference in games and game plans.
Scott County is tough and very physical. Their best chance is to grind it out and hope for or create a couple of Male turnovers. Male has speed all over the field and is also very physical despite not being huge. Scoot County will move the ball some, but Male's D will make some big plays and keep Scott County from making them, forcing Scott County to play from behind the chains and into punting situations. On the flip side, Scott County will have difficulty stopping Male's offense. The Bulldogs ride the defense and quarterback Garrett Dennis to the 6A State Championship, 28-10.
Can't wait to watch this one... Cardinals run game will be too much... Scott Co. 34- Male 24
Anybody got any updates on this game?
#55PirateFan Wrote:Anybody got any updates on this game?

I heard Male was up 23-7 at halftime.
pjdoug Wrote:I heard Male was up 23-7 at halftime.

Thanks brother. Thought Scott would put up a better fight than that.
30-13 Male. 9 minutes left in the game.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Thanks brother. Thought Scott would put up a better fight than that.

You're welcome. I thought they would too.
Westside Wrote:30-13 Male. 9 minutes left in the game.

Looks like it's about over. I hate to see all the Louisville wins Smile
30-20 6:17 remaining
What DeMarcus said.
pjdoug Wrote:Looks like it's about over. I hate to see all the Louisville wins Smile

You and I both.
Male just faked a punt for a first down
Touchdown Male 37-20. Should about do it. 1:27 remaining
Demarcus ware Wrote:Male just faked a punt for a first down

:HitWall:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Touchdown Male 37-20. Should about do it. 1:27 remaining

Not shocked by Male winning. Am kinda shocked by this margin and score though. Thought it would be something like a 20-14 Male win.
I've sucked at picking winners in championship games this weekend. I picked:

1A Pikeville
2A Mayfield
3A Corbin
4A Johnson Central
5A Covington Catholic
6A Male

Looks like I'll be 2-4 in my predictions! 😂
#55PirateFan Wrote:Not shocked by Male winning. Am kinda shocked by this margin and score though. Thought it would be something like a 20-14 Male win.
Yeah i was hoping Scott county could pull it out or at least be a little closer.
Pages: 1 2