Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 38 Raceland 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Congrats Pikeville!
Congrats Panthers!! I think they have a legit chance against Beechwood but they gotta bring their A game.

Super impressed with how Raceland came out and dominated the 3rd Quarter after being down 24-0 at halftime in the state semifinals, says a lot about their team and program.
Congratulations to Pikeville on the Win and Raceland on a good season.
You Can't play good for 1 quarter and win ball games against good teams..
Hats off to Pikeville. Great football team as always. Great call by Mac on the big play after our last score. No one was expecting that and that was the play that won the game. Rams did all they could and left it all out there. Just couldnt stop the bleeding in the 1st half. Thank you to the seniors. Great bunch of kids. The future is bright, we return alot next year. But then again so does freakin Pikeville lol. Again, congrats to Pikeville, just flat out whipped us in the 1st half and that's where the game was won. Go bring home some hardwarentonthe east and send Beechwood up to 2A with a dubya next week! Proud of the fight my Rams showed.
Congratulations Pikeville!
Congrats to the Panthers but I did talk to some of Raceland players and fans and they were the nicest people I have been around
Way to go Panthers!! Can't wait to see what you will do at CWS!
Congrats to Panthers.
Great win Panthers!!! Came out first half and dominated game but what u did in third quarter and start of 4th tell's me your in for a long day against Beechwood. Beechwood wins state tournament by at least 2 scores
^You may be right, Pikeville will have to play their A game all 4 quarters to beat Beechwood.

Special Teams really hurt Pikeville in that 3rd Quarter, that can't happen next Friday.
Congrats to the Mighty Pikeville Panthers! One more to go.
Also want to give a shoutout to the Raceland Rams on a great season. Nothing at all to hang your heads about! Great season Rams.
Did I pick Pikeville to go to Kroger Field?
Go Panthers!
PHSFAN Wrote:Congrats Panthers!! I think they have a legit chance against Beechwood but they gotta bring their A game.

Super impressed with how Raceland came out and dominated the 3rd Quarter after being down 24-0 at halftime in the state semifinals, says a lot about their team and program.

Raceland has built a good program for sure.
Give credit to Raceland. They’re a good football team and never quit. This game was like a boxing match. Pikeville dominated the early rounds. Raceland landed some body shots that hurt us in the middle rounds. But, our boys dug deep. Never lost their cool, and delivered the knockout blow in the 4th. Says a lot about the leadership on this team which is the direct reflection of our Coaching Staff! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Hats off to Pikeville. Great football team as always. Great call by Mac on the big play after our last score. No one was expecting that and that was the play that won the game. Rams did all they could and left it all out there. Just couldnt stop the bleeding in the 1st half. Thank you to the seniors. Great bunch of kids. The future is bright, we return alot next year. But then again so does freakin Pikeville lol. Again, congrats to Pikeville, just flat out whipped us in the 1st half and that's where the game was won. Go bring home some hardwarentonthe east and send Beechwood up to 2A with a dubya next week! Proud of the fight my Rams showed.

Classy post my friend! Your Rams had a fine season.
Congratulations Pikeville hope to see y’all played next week :Cheerlead
Congrats to Rams on another great season
Somebody check on jet!!!! I heard he was buying rounds at Buffalo Wild Wings!!!!
Congrats to Raceland on a great two year run. You proved you guys can make it to the state finals.... the only step your program has left is hoisting the big golden football.

Congrats to Pikeville. Go down to Kroger field & make the mountains proud against one of your historic foes.
Congrats to pikeville the better team Won , love the heart of the Rams it would’ve been very easy to pack it in being down 24-0 at half but they came out swinging super proud of the entire team .. and very nice jester by patriot to make his way to Raceland team give my son a hug , congratulate him and introduce himself . Very classy
Congrats to Pikeville, and to the Rams great year as well.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Congrats to pikeville the better team Won , love the heart of the Rams it would’ve been very easy to pack it in being down 24-0 at half but they came out swinging super proud of the entire team .. and very nice jester by patriot to make his way to Raceland team give my son a hug , congratulate him and introduce himself . Very classy

Glad those young men left it all out on the field... I’m already looking for forward to next year.
Congratulations to Pikeville. Go get you a trophy next week. I am cheering you on!!!! Classy team and program. I hate to lose but if we have to, I’d just soon it be to you. See you guys up here next year for the state semifinals game.
It was really nice to meet and speak to Patriot1 and PHSforever. You guys are tremendous men.
Two heavyweights slugging it out. Raceland never quit. That’s a big reflection on the type of kids they are and their coaching staff. I’ll agree with you Nut, Lewis is super fast. He flat turned it on on the Kick return. Congrats Raceland on a great season, I’m sure you guys will be right back in the mix next year. Now about the Panthers, how about Jon Collum? We knew he was a defensive star but that kid ran like someone stole his lunch. Great effort by tons of Panthers tonight . Celebrate for the night, then back to work . Someone just dropped the ole 96er on your plate and you’ve eaten everything but the fat and gristle......You ain’t done yet!
sidelinedoc Wrote:It was really nice to meet and speak to Patriot1 and PHSforever. You guys are tremendous men.

I had plans on attending tonight but getting off work late and car trouble just done me in tonight.. I can’t seem to catch a break.
Pages: 1 2