Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Proof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:hilarious: ^^ If the Mueller probe investigated everybody who'd some doubt about the validity of Obama's credentials which supposedly prove he is a natural-born-citizen of the United States, they'd have to jump up on somewhere north of a hundred million people.

Setting aside for the moment the fact that Mrs Clinton cannot or at least did not attempt to deny any of the documents associated with the WikiLeaks release, and the unproven contention that Russia was behind the infamous document dumps of 2016: The fact still remains, not Trump, nor any of his so-called surrogates, were involved in the remotest of stretches, with any foreign government to steal the election.

You want to know how I know that? In light of the grief President Trump has visited on Russia, IF Trump or one of the surrogates bound to his directives, were involved to any degree whatever, they'd all be much more congenial in their Russian dealings. Why? Because Russia would have the President in their pocket, and the specter of a political guillotine hanging over his head as the ultimate insurance policy. The whole idea remains asinine in the extreme.

But keep rooting for the demise of your own country there vector. See how regular those paychecks are after that.
just keep drinking the Kool Aid
Sooner or later it wiil make you ill

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=801]
vector Wrote:just keep drinking the Kool Aid
Sooner or later it wiil make you ill

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=801]

Well vector, one thing's for sure. You would know. :hilarious:
^^Keep hoping vector! You're only 0/100 so far lol...If I was dumb enough to believe everything that people like Adam Shiff says I would simultaneously hang myself and blow my brains out.:biglmao:
^^^And something else you will be the last to realize is Trump hasn't even started to go to work on the Dems yet. But it's coming. Dems have had the best of it with the deep state but that's ending. I think you will be 0/200 by this time next year.Confusednicker:
^^ November 2016 Donald J Trump is elected President. Three months into his term he fires James Comey. As the self-righteously indignant Comey is packing up his personal items and making preparations to vacate his office, he leaks classified information to the press. Information he knows very well the rabid libs of the press will gobble up and run with. The next day or so, in the ultimate example of helping to grind an ax, the Deputy AG appoints Comey's BFF Bob Mueller to investigate the so-called Russian election interference.

Ever since, Mueller's investigators have been on a mission to FIND a crime. Not investigate a crime. Because despite all the digging and the multiplied millions of taxpayer dollars spent in search to date, the DOJ nor any of the other 17 world class federal intelligence committees have managed to uncover so much as a whiff of any indication whatever of any wrong doing by the President.

Anybody rooting for the demise of the President is in my view, rooting for the end of this land as we know it. Which is incredibly asinine. I mean, why not just run out in front of a big rig or jump off a cliff, and cut out the middle man? But even if all that is just too far over vector's head for him to understand, and even if he really cannot see any farther down the road than his next night of beer and pizza, there is one thing I just don't get. Supposedly vector gets up every day and heads off to work in the coal industry, or so he says. Plus he's a braindead Democrat or die. Why would a guy who works for a living be so all-in to support a political party that goes on TV daily, promising to give those who will not work everything they need? Does vector not understand HE and every other working man has to help pay for those give-aways? Not to mention the columns of thousands marching on our borders, a massive incursion which amounts basically to a march on the US welfare system. :igiveup:

Sooner or later, the President will have had enough. At that point he will stop listening to the people telling him to lay down and take all the efforts to subvert his Presidency and thus the entire land.
vector Wrote:Could Mueller be getting closer to Donald

Looks like bad news for Donald's old birther buddy

Now, I know employing common sense is sooo 'out,' in today's Democrat Party. But for the rest of the world choosing to turn a blind eye in the name of rabid politics is foolhardy.

Two things here. First, the birther deal is STILL in play. To accept the premise that MR Obama was US born, one must dismiss the comments of his kin folks in Kenya. Not the least of whom would be his paternal Grandmother, who says he was born in her village. https://binged.it/2BPIBo1

Second, if MR Cohen had anything on the President he would certainly be aware of the fact. That reasonable assumption stipulated, it stands to reason that MR Trump would be somewhat supportive of Michael Cohen. Why? One does not ram a sharp stick into the eye of someone in possession of damning information, especially if that someone's life and family is imperiled, and after having pled guilty he's being detained for prosecutorial reasons by the lead headhunter of the federal government, Bob Mueller. Nobody, and I mean nobody is that stupid. Nonetheless, here, (by way of the mother of all sharp sticks) is what the President said only this morning-----
"You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free," Mr Trump tweeted. "He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence".

No way Cohen has anything, or MR Trump would never have said something like this ^^ :dudecomeon:
vector Wrote:There you go again spreading more lies

https://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/donald-youre-fired/

[Image: picture.php?albumid=84&pictureid=804]

I don't lie. You are a different story. You know the truth, of that much I am sure. However, you choose to believe lies and you choose to publish lies on this forum. For the umpteenth time, Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign are the ones who came up with the birther deal. Not Donald J Trump

You know DJT has done nothing wrong. And though he's not finished the task yet, you know he has restored to large degree, our military preparedness. You know MR Trump has also, in giving public honor to His God, been allowed to restore great wealth to this land. You know Obama nearly had this nation shipwrecked, just as you know things are much better now. You know Democrats who today lavished such glowing tribute on George H W Bush, are the very same people who perpetrated devastating character assassination against him during his presidency. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Here's the good news. You will at some point get exactly what you've so dearly wished to see. Since you are so comfortable with being lied to and retelling those lies, it will no doubt be a good day in your mind when liberals one day soon, will be in complete control of the government. The only problem for those who'll be celebrating, and though the party will be filled with debauchery, will be that it will turn out to be a very short party. Want to know how I know that? Because The One true God you seem to deny, has written in His Word about those things which are coming very soon now upon this earth. He also said that He has revealed Himself to every man through His creation so that they (every man) 'is without excuse.' Every single man knows in his heart that God is real, including vector.

One more thing I believe you know. Most of the men I talked with about this who've been honest about it, say they're inexplicably and inwardly convinced, or at least strongly impressed, that time is short.
vector, if you want to substantiate your "proof", you need to use something other than cartoons. JMO
TheRealThing Wrote:I don't lie. You are a different story. You know the truth, of that much I am sure. However, you choose to believe lies and you choose to publish lies on this forum. For the umpteenth time, Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign are the ones who came up with the birther deal. Not Donald J Trump

You know DJT has done nothing wrong. And though he's not finished the task yet, you know he has restored to large degree, our military preparedness. You know MR Trump has also, in giving public honor to His God, been allowed to restore great wealth to this land. You know Obama nearly had this nation shipwrecked, just as you know things are much better now. You know Democrats who today lavished such glowing tribute on George H W Bush, are the very same people who perpetrated devastating character assassination against him during his presidency. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Here's the good news. You will at some point get exactly what you've so dearly wished to see. Since you are so comfortable with being lied to and retelling those lies, it will no doubt be a good day in your mind when liberals one day soon, will be in complete control of the government. The only problem for those who'll be celebrating, and though the party will be filled with debauchery, will be that it will turn out to be a very short party. Want to know how I know that? Because The One true God you seem to deny, has written in His Word about those things which are coming very soon now upon this earth. He also said that He has revealed Himself to every man through His creation so that they (every man) 'is without excuse.' Every single man knows in his heart that God is real, including vector.

One more thing I believe you know. Most of the men I talked with about this who've been honest about it, say they're inexplicably and inwardly convinced, or at least strongly impressed, that time is short.

There you go again spreading more lies
Granny Bear Wrote:vector, if you want to substantiate your "proof", you need to use something other than cartoons. JMO

Why ?

Did I go over your head
You can prove nothing showing those stupid cartoons. I was actually trying to help you but I guess I went over YOUR head.
Why does anyone even take the time to respond to anything this ding a ling posts?
Bob Seger Wrote:Why does anyone even take the time to respond to anything this ding a ling posts?

I usually just talk around him. Gives me an opportunity to get the truth out there. Not that it seems to do any good, I'll admit.