Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harry Rex Vonner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just learned that Harry Rex passed away earlier this month.

I really enjoyed his posts when he was on BGR and we became friends through Facebook.

He was such a kind and gentle man, and was always always doing things for others without any recognition.

God speed Harry Rex. THIS Thanksgiving, I know you are finally at peace.
Granny Bear Wrote:I just learned that Harry Rex passed away earlier this month.

I really enjoyed his posts when he was on BGR and we became friends through Facebook.

He was such a kind and gentle man, and was always always doing things for others without any recognition.

God speed Harry Rex. THIS Thanksgiving, I know you are finally at peace.

Thanks for putting this up Granny Bear. I doubt anyone but his closest friend or family member had any idea of the level of his generosity. I know he gave a lot to several sources that I knew of. And I would not be surprised to learn that he left trusts behind to continue that generosity.

Harry Rex was the exception to the rule, an honest man, AND a lawyer. Only rarely does one run across that combination of vocation and attribute. Despite suffering mightily with the loss of his wife in later years, he always gave good advice, he was a force for good, a friend, and he will be missed.