Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 10 Johnson Central 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. The Tigers really came out and played well today. Other than the 4th or 5th inning, they played awesome. They hit the ball well, pitching looked good, and played superb defesnse. Congrats to the Tigers on the big district win!
That sucks that DP didn't get the win even though they led they entire game.
Redneck Wrote:That sucks that DP didn't get the win even though they led they entire game.

Huh? Did I miss something?? Why wouldn't DP get the W??
Who pitched other than Pugh for Paintsville, and who pitched for JC?
Live to Hunt Wrote:Who pitched other than Pugh for Paintsville, and who pitched for JC?

Pugh, Shane Grimm, and Jonathon Miller for Paintsville. Johnson Central went with Mike Conley and Nick Vance.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Huh? Did I miss something?? Why wouldn't DP get the W??

Something about you have to throw 4 complete innings to get a decision and Pugh only went 3 1/3.
Redneck Wrote:Something about you have to throw 4 complete innings to get a decision and Pugh only went 3 1/3.
Pugh threw into the 4th inning which constitutes trhowing 4 innings for the win.
One pitch in an inning constitutes an inning pitched, it's ot like the majors where you
count 1/3 innings.

Pugh gets the win!!!!!!!!!!!!
kyrifle Wrote:Pugh threw into the 4th inning which constitutes trhowing 4 innings for the win.
One pitch in an inning constitutes an inning pitched, it's ot like the majors where you
count 1/3 innings.

My bad buddy, calm down. I thought he came out in the 3rd inning.
Who gets the loss in this game? Conley was down 5-4 for JC after 4 full. Vance came in the 5th pitched the rest of game, JC scored 1, paintsville scored 5 more?
state 1 Wrote:Who gets the loss in this game? Conley was down 5-4 for JC after 4 full. Vance came in the 5th pitched the rest of game, JC scored 1, paintsville scored 5 more?

Conley gets the loss.
kyrifle Wrote:Pugh threw into the 4th inning which constitutes trhowing 4 innings for the win.
count 1/3 innings.

Unfortunately for Daniel , he does not get the win. You must go 4 complete as the starter.