Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity @ Male 11/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Trinity Shamrocks come into this game with an overall record of 7-6 after having a juggernaut of a schedule! They're coming off a 50-0 drubbing of Ballard! They now have the #1 player in the state back on the field in defensive end and Stanford commit, Stephen Herron.

The Male Bulldogs come into this game with a 12-1 overall record. They're only loss came to St. Xavier 13-28, but they got revenge this past Friday beating them 20-10.

Who do you have in this one and why?
This should be a heck of a game! I could really go either way with this one, but I'm gonna go with the Rocks in an epic battle!

Trinity - 21

Male - 20
Trinity 28-21
Male - 21
Trinity - 14
Male 35
Trinity 24
Male is probably the favorite, for good reason, but Trinity finally has all the pieces in place and all the key players healthy. I predict a close game either way, but think that my Rocks will come up with the win

Trinity 17
Male 14
This is male year now after Frederick Douglass got beat. :popcorn:

Male 35
Trinity 10
I'll take Male in this one, but it will be closer than their last matchup with Trinity.
Shamrocks are being underestimated.
Trinity has the same feel of the New Cath team from several years back that finished the regular season at 5-5 and went on to win the state title. This should be a good a great ball game.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Trinity has the same feel of the New Cath team from several years back that finished the regular season at 5-5 and went on to win the state title. This should be a good a great ball game.

I wouldn't be surprised if they won it all.
Trinity is definitely playing great football right now, but, this Male team has been steady as a rock from week 1 all the way to now. The 1 loss to St X isn't a bad loss, as the Tigers were also playing very well at the time. In the 12 games they've won, they've been impressive, convincing and near dominant against some solid teams. I think there athletic defense will be the difference as they'll contain the Shamrock offense, not totally shutdown, but, contain them enough that they'll be able to come out on top, Male 24 Trinity 13
Trinity has weathered the early storm without the ship sinking. They are sailing towards another big trophy.
Male has a ton of speed on defense and they do not give up big plays. Trinity will have to grind it out to score and points will be at a premium. Look for a few field goals in this game. Male, however, has a big play receiver and a quarterback who is one of the toughest, most competitive kids I've seen play. That makes the difference in this one, Male moves on 24-13.
Kroger Field for the Shamrocks.
Will this game be streamed anywhere?
Male wins by a close margin.