Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 13 Franklin County 7 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Panthers win first ever regional championship.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Glad I made the trip home to watch this game.
Congratulations panthers....
Wish I'd known you were there!!

Congratulations Panthers!!!
Congrats to Panthers.
Congrats panthers
Great to see the Panthers get over that hump. Good luck next week.
Panther defense played outstanding tonight. Martin kid had I know 3 picks. Told people Knox had learned a lesson from the first meeting
Awesome accomplishment for the Knox Central program. They have a really talented group this year.
Knox scored on a fake punt and in over time. Turnovers killed the Flyers. One on the inch line and a few pics deep inside KC territory. FCHS, appeared to get a safety two times as well but officials bailed them out. Good battle shame anyone had to lose this game.
Hell yeah :Cheerlead Congratulations Knox Central :Cheerlead
This is awesome news. Where is the semi final played?
attacktheV Wrote:This is awesome news. Where is the semi final played?
@ Johnson Central next Friday night.

GoogleMaps says that it's 120 miles and 2 hours & 20 minutes from Knox Central's campus to JC's campus.
Some big wins in the area
SAY WHAT?!?! I'm so glad to see this! Way to go Panthers! Things must have been rockin over in Borbourville tonight! :1::Wave::letsparty:letsparty:Wave::1:
Way to go Panthers!! Good luck next week.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:SAY WHAT?!?! I'm so glad to see this! Way to go Panthers! Things must have been rockin over in Borbourville tonight! :1::Wave::letsparty:letsparty:Wave::1:

Rockin doesn't even come close. I think they heard and felt it in Corbin Williamsburg London and Harlan.
FCSPY Wrote:Knox scored on a fake punt and in over time. Turnovers killed the Flyers. One on the inch line and a few pics deep inside KC territory. FCHS, appeared to get a safety two times as well but officials bailed them out. Good battle shame anyone had to lose this game.
Make punt :biglmao:. Panthers would have won on flyers ot posession but you can't score on a turnover. Great game but I think the Panthers where better prepared for the mental side of the game this time and played just good solid game. Congrats to Flyers on a great season nothing to hang your head about.
panther nation Wrote:Make punt :biglmao:. Panthers would have won on flyers ot posession but you can't score on a turnover. Great game but I think the Panthers where better prepared for the mental side of the game this time and played just good solid game. Congrats to Flyers on a great season nothing to hang your head about.

Loss is a loss, good luck next week.
Great season for the Panthers. They have been at the door for several years. Glad they finally kicked it in.
Congratulations Coach Hoskins and the Panthers. Biggest win in School History. Hoskins still playing and Hilton watching? Well
FCSPY Wrote:Knox scored on a fake punt and in over time. Turnovers killed the Flyers. One on the inch line and a few pics deep inside KC territory. FCHS, appeared to get a safety two times as well but officials bailed them out. Good battle shame anyone had to lose this game.

If you weren’t standing looking straight down the goal line there is absolutely no way you can know that the officials “bailed” them out.
panther nation Wrote:Rockin doesn't even come close. I think they heard and felt it in Corbin Williamsburg London and Harlan.

That's awesome! I'm sure this win brings a lot of pride to the team, school, and community!
fridaynightfights Wrote:If you weren’t standing looking straight down the goal line there is absolutely no way you can know that the officials “bailed” them out.
I was... kid got rocked. Officials are very
Hesitant to make the call in Highschool. Bottom line we turned it over. It’s a game of inches.
Big win, congrats Knox co. Best of luck next week also. Glad to see the seniors get the chance to fight for another week.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:That's awesome! I'm sure this win brings a lot of pride to the team, school, and community!

If you only knew what this means. After decades of being the laughing stock of football in this area. HELL YELL! This brings a lot of pride to this school. I'm glad I made the 9 hour drive from Jacksonville Fl to watch this game. Would have been made if I had missed it. Plus have me a excuse to see the grandkids..lol. just wished I could be at the game next week. Win or lose that game I couldn't be more proud of these kids and this program.
I didn't know my cousin played quarterback for Franklin County.