Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Johnson Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Round 2 is tonight (Tuesday) @ JC. Be their to support your team and GO EAGLES :Cheerlead
Going with JC in this one. Not sure why Conley is getting the start, but Coach Hall is a baseball God, he knows whats best. GL to both
JC vs Paintsville baseball game is on WSIP 98.9FM live and streamed Live on the internet @ WSIPFM.com, click on the 98.9 live stream.
I don't know the final score but when I left in the 7th it was 10-4 Pville. JC really killed themselves tonight with baserunning mistakes and errors. I gotta hand it to the ville though they really impressed me tonight the way they hit the ball. I gotta say my team just plain got beat by the better team plain and simple. I think the most entertaining part of the game was hearing the JC students and the 1 Pville parent yell at each other!
Great win by the Tigers. I was actually able to listen to this one last night. The streaming is great by WSIP. I was able to take it in by the streaming. Sounds as though it was a good one. The big blue broke it open late. Way to go Tigers.
great win by the Tigers!!!