Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southeastern Conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The SEC looks pretty deep this year with 5 teams in the Top 25.

Tennessee, Auburn, Mississippi State, and LSU all appear to be real threats this season. Does Kentucky still come out on top at the end of the season or will one of the teams mentioned above take the conference title?
UK wins SEC again
I'm no basketball genius but at best I figure it will play out similar to last season. UK is extremely young as usual. They will take hits during the regular season and NOT win the SEC regular season title. Like last year, they will improve along the way and MAY win the SEC Tourney title. That is a best case scenario, though. They may drop the SEC Tourney too. We shall see.
SEC is very strong this year. Florida is another dangerous team. Nobody flies through the league without picking up some battle scars this year.
If we come out on top at the SEC tournament or at least make it to the championship game and keep it close, I like our chances during March Madness.
The Cats have a chance to take the conference again, but they are going to have to gel a lot and gain some confidence. Where is this dribble drive we were told would work and where is the outside shooting we recruited this year? Anxiously waiting for all of it to come together.
four quarters Wrote:The Cats have a chance to take the conference again, but they are going to have to gel a lot and gain some confidence. Where is this dribble drive we were told would work and where is the outside shooting we recruited this year? Anxiously waiting for all of it to come together.

I think you speak for all of us with that statement! They have 7 more games to figure it out before their big matchup against UNC on December 22nd.

On another note, when is the last time there were 3 SEC teams ranked in the Top 10 with Kentucky being the lowest ranked out of those 3? Has this ever happened?
Got to learn to defend the perimeter
Im taking Auburn and Pearl to win the SEC and the SEC tournament. I think the SEC can get up to 9 teams in the big dance this year. Loaded conference