Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2A Tidbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2A since re-classification:
2015: Defending champ DeSales defeated by eventual champ Mayfield (Semis)
2016: Defending champ Mayfield defeated by eventual champ CAL (Semis)
2017: Defending champ CAL defeated by eventual runner-up Mayfield (Semis)
2018: Defending champion Danville defeated by Somerset (2nd round)

I find it interesting that since re-class, the defending champion has not returned to the state championship game the following year. Teams can't get back to the championship game, let alone repeat as champion. Further proof that 2A is indeed a monster of a class with a number of powerful teams at the top.
Sadly the class will be weakened in the new realignment with CAL and DeSales going to 3A
Beechwood is on its way
E's Army Wrote:Beechwood is on its way

Can't wait to beat the guru's favorite team.

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:Sorry if they don't strike terror into me but they don't. Someday I may eat my words but not at this time

MayfieldCardinal Wrote::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:Sorry if they don't strike terror into me but they don't. Someday I may eat my words but not at this time

I would not trade CAL & DeSales for BW, I think both have been better these last 4 years. BW has proven to be better than NCC who we also lose in 2A. 2A does get a decent pick up in Caldwell Co.
CAL and Desales will likely have an easier time in 3a than in 2a since the majority of good teams in 3a are moving out. Boyle, Lex Cath, Corbin, Central all move up while Caldwell moves down.
Snakesnot Wrote:Can't wait to beat the guru's favorite team.

Amen to that
KYHSFBFan Wrote:CAL and Desales will likely have an easier time in 3a than in 2a since the majority of good teams in 3a are moving out. Boyle, Lex Cath, Corbin, Central all move up while Caldwell moves down.

CAL and DeSales will still have to play each other to advance.
The Guru is a dictator suspends for grammar errors boy what a dummy!!!!!!Not alot of Mayfield posters ther now.
barnabus_c2001 Wrote:The Guru is a dictator suspends for grammar errors boy what a dummy!!!!!!Not alot of Mayfield posters ther now.

Yea, he needs to lighten up some.
Guru, definitely does. There's like no Mayfield fans over there to defend the team. When beechwood moves back into 2A guru is going to have a field day on the Mayfield matchup thread cause there's more one to defend the team. So it will be him and mayfieldsportsfan during it out.
During it out? YOUR SUSPENDED
dt812005 Wrote:Guru, definitely does. There's like no Mayfield fans over there to defend the team. When beechwood moves back into 2A guru is going to have a field day on the Mayfield matchup thread cause there's more one to defend the team. So it will be him and mayfieldsportsfan during it out.

I betcha a bottom dollar he looks at this site. He knows whats going on.
Confusednicker::hilarious::Clap:
rookie57 Wrote:During it out? YOUR SUSPENDED
[quote=Snakesnot]I betcha a bottom dollar he looks at this site. He knows whats going on.[/QUOTE

There isnt a doubt in my mind. I noticed the BGP thread got taken down a while back. Must have reported it. Smh
rookie57 Wrote:During it out? YOUR SUSPENDED

On the subject of grammar, it should be YOU'RE suspended.
bball_fan Wrote:On the subject of grammar, it should be YOU'RE suspended.

Oh crap Sad