Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 15 Magoffin Co. 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Magoffin Co.
Corey Adams, Cory Humphrey, and Daniel Pugh had Back-to-back-to-back HRs. Humphrey had 2 HRs in the game. Great job by the Tigers, after the 3rd the JV got to play and the Varsity got a well deserved rest. Way to Go Tigers!
yes it was a great night for baseball. the tigers came out ready to play. the varsity did there job and the jv kids got there chance to shine. austin lyons pitched 3 solid innings and jd also had 2 great innings. congrads tigers
First time I have ever seen Paintsville go back-to-back-to-back! Humphrey knocked the crap out of the ball every at bat!
Austin Pitched very well, as did JD! PHS played very well defensively tonight!
The Guru Wrote:First time I have ever seen Paintsville go back-to-back-to-back! Humphrey knocked the crap out of the ball every at bat!
Austin Pitched very well, as did JD! PHS played very well defensively tonight!

Was glad to see Hump dog get his name on the homerun list. That makes 1-8 hitters all hitting homeruns sometime this year. Most have multiple homers. I haven't seen Paintsville go back to back to back, and last time I can recall the Tigers hitting homers like this was 1990. All I'm going to say is the year. I wouldn't say Humphrey knocked the crap out of the ball, he did hit it solid but that field is a joke. I bet we see quite a few dingers during the district tournament. It reminds me of coach pitch in the Paintsville LL system when they used the current T-Ball field for it. They hardly touched Austin or JD tonight, great job guys. Also it was good to see the JV get sometime and hold on to the lead as well as the victory. Way to go Tigers, time to get focused again on tomorrow night.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Was glad to see Hump dog get his name on the homerun list. That makes 1-8 hitters all hitting homeruns sometime this year. Most have multiple homers. I haven't seen Paintsville go back to back to back, and last time I can recall the Tigers hitting homers like this was 1990. All I'm going to say is the year. I wouldn't say Humphrey knocked the crap out of the ball, he did hit it solid but that field is a joke. I bet we see quite a few dingers during the district tournament. It reminds me of coach pitch in the Paintsville LL system when they used the current T-Ball field for it. They hardly touched Austin or JD tonight, great job guys. Also it was good to see the JV get sometime and hold on to the lead as well as the victory. Way to go Tigers, time to get focused again on tomorrow night.
Humop hit the ball well, his second was a shot!!
JV did more than hold the lead, they added to it!! I think there might have been 4-5 hits from the youngsters in their 2 innings!
Congrats Tigers!
The Guru Wrote:Humop hit the ball well, his second was a shot!!
JV did more than hold the lead, they added to it!! I think there might have been 4-5 hits from the youngsters in their 2 innings!

Sorry that's what I meant, add to it. I just couldn't think of what I was trying to say at the time.
The Guru Wrote:Humop hit the ball well, his second was a shot!!

I believe they picked up 4 runs, score was 11-2 when the JV came in (best I recall)

great game Tigers! hitting and pitching, keep it up!