Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 5 Johnson Central 2/ 2nd match up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lady Dawgs beat JC at home in this well fought game. JC's 2B hit a HR way over the LF fence during the game but the girls were able to maintain their composure to get the win. Tehy are now 5-0 in the district and sitting in 1st place! Congrats Lady Dawgs and keep it up!!!! :Wave:
Nice job Lady Dawgs keep it rolling.

Can someone tell me if they have a blind draw like the boys do.
Batpuff Wrote:Nice job Lady Dawgs keep it rolling.

Can someone tell me if they have a blind draw like the boys do.

The girls seed in softball. At this point should they win the rest of their district games, they will clinch 1st place.
I think JC needs a new coach! These girls are so talented year in and year out but just don't respond to Coach McCool. It seems to me (and according to my son who attends JC) that many of the girls wish they hadn't played this year because the internal problems the team has faced this season. For example not long ago a team meeting was called by the players due to the lack of playing time some of the more talented but younger kids were getting. It's a complete mess right now @ JC and this could be the worst shape the program has been in since it started.
This isn't the place for this discussion. This thread is about the LC vs JCHS game.