Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Some good girls basketball today at South
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be an early indication on how the girls teams are
Who’s playing?
Who is coaching south girls?
I heard Randy Napier will be the new hire soon.
Does anyone have any info on who played and results?
I heard Somerset defeated Corbin by around 15 points but no other games. I’m assuming South probably had no problems with winning their game. They should be a top 10 state team this year.
South beat Knox 96-35. Souths starters played little over half the game
Was the head coach of south there
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I heard Randy Napier will be the new hire soon.

I doubt that. The only way Randy leaves Perry Central is for the couch in his living room.
I don't have any inside information, but unless you were a legit contender at the state level, almost any coach would jump at the opportunity to coach that South Laurel group. They are for real and would be a great move for anybody. Why in the world would that coach leave in the first place? I'm not up to speed with all the new moves quite yet. Is he being forced out?
Randy likes to win Strikeout King. Dont kid yourself.
He may do it but he's been at Perry Central forever and I don't see it changing anytime soon. I think it's just Hazard and their fans hopes and dreams that he leaves the Lady Commodores :biggrin:
Strikeout King Wrote:I doubt that. The only way Randy leaves Perry Central is for the couch in his living room.

[Image: 9Tx2scn.gif] Did somebody say couch? Baby ole Fatpats couch got some special support brutha! The entourage has set ole Fatpat up like a boss with the ole computer and food fest! Napper is as slick as they come boi! Ole Fatpat got a feeling Napper and the gang working behind the scenes like the buffet crew knowing Fatpat is coming and thats wide open! Napper may just retire or he be heading to SL cause Perry dried up like ole Lotts Creeky! Shabab! #couchpotato #couch&tatersgtogether #napperlikeslickwilly More mash taters please!!!
FrozenColonel Wrote:I don't have any inside information, but unless you were a legit contender at the state level, almost any coach would jump at the opportunity to coach that South Laurel group. They are for real and would be a great move for anybody. Why in the world would that coach leave in the first place? I'm not up to speed with all the new moves quite yet. Is he being forced out?

All that has been released to media was that he has been suspended from coaching duties until an investigation can be made for misconduct. That is all that has been said.
Any coach would definitely be jumping at the chance to coach this group, they are the real deal and have a great shot at the state tournament.
I’m hearing South got good news today!
Which was?
Hall got eligible!
yes hall is eligible
Good to hear, I’d spoke to a friend of the dad a few weeks back and he said it was all do to the former coach. He said he couldnt really get into any specifics but he said the sad truth will come out soon. I guess time will tell.
1. Leslie return top 4 scorers.
2. Hazard/Knott lost key players
4. Letcher Central solid
5. Perry Central could be a bad year
6-16 Not much difference