Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @East Ridge 5/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any predictions
east ridge appeared to be young when they played belfry. So with that said im going to say Pikeville by 5.
ER will win 7-5
warriorpride Wrote:ER will win 7-5

I doubt it. Pikeville 7-2
I really dont look for this one to be anywhere near as close as the last one. Pikeville just didnt hit very well that day, and I know thats no excuse, but it just wasnt a typical Pikeville day...

I say Pikeville wins 9-1
Everyone is blowing this game out of proportion, there is no way on earth Pikeville will beat East Ridge 9-1, 7-1, or even by 5. Also the game is at East Ridge by the way. If East Ridge does lose it will be a close game, but I'm going with East Ridge by 2 or 3 runs.
ER will win the game
Pikeville by as many as they feel like.
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville by as many as they feel like.
I agree. When did East Ridge become so much more superior that Pikeville won't beat them by 7 or 8 runs. I don't guess I got the memo
Prep Star Wrote:I agree. When did East Ridge become so much more superior that Pikeville won't beat them by 7 or 8 runs. I don't guess I got the memo

I guess the people up at Lick Creek forgot to send me the memo as well.
Prep Star Wrote:I agree. When did East Ridge become so much more superior that Pikeville won't beat them by 7 or 8 runs. I don't guess I got the memo
I think they got some confidence coming off back to back wins over valley, blowing the game they should have won against pikeville earlier in the season, oh..and when they heard pikeville blew a 15 run lead against SC.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I think they got some confidence coming off back to back wins over valley, blowing the game they should have won against pikeville earlier in the season, oh..and when they heard pikeville blew a 15 run lead against SC.

Well Pikeville came back to blow Allen Central out tonight in 5 innings so it's looking bad for ER...
Pikeville by 7
jetpilot Wrote:Well Pikeville came back to blow Allen Central out tonight in 5 innings so it's looking bad for ER...

what the hell does AC have to do with pikeville and ER playing?
I'd say , after seeing Pikeville hit the ball lately,they will mercy ER.
your all crazy as hell East Ridge will beat Pikeville, be the #1 seed in the district tournament and win the damn thing!
Haha...No...no they wont...

Pikeville is pitching McKenzie Carter (sp) tomorrow night...Last year, mckenzie threw a complete game one hitter, with 16 strikeouts Against ER...PIkeville is crushing the ball, and their defense is playing great. IF they the play as well as they have been tomorrow night, ER doesnt stand a chance.
bigpun Wrote:I guess the people up at Lick Creek forgot to send me the memo as well.

When Pikeville decided they were going to have their worst team in history...:lmao:

East Ridge will win this one 9-8...I can't wait to hear the excuses. :letsparty
cig107 Wrote:When Pikeville decided they were going to have their worst team in history...:lmao:

East Ridge will win this one 9-8...I can't wait to hear the excuses. :letsparty

East Ridge will not score 9 runs on Pikeville.
nahh, Pikeville will win by 2 or 3. guaranteed:mad:
HAIL PIKEVILLE Wrote:East Ridge will not score 9 runs on Pikeville.

Sheldon Clark scored 26 runs on Pikeville...:Clap:
Its going to be another low scoring game.. Ill take ER 2-1
cig107 Wrote:Sheldon Clark scored 26 runs on Pikeville...:Clap:

Yea against the JV kids. Come on though I have seen East Ridge play many times and they don't have much of a threat with the bats. If there going to win, which they are capable of, it would be a low scoring game. Mckenzie is getting the start tomorrow and if he pitches as well as he has been lately I don't see too many runs being scored by ER.
It doesn't matter if the kids were 3rd graders...the coach should have put the starters back in earlier when sheldon clark was 10 runs behind them...No team should let a team score that much on them. Don't make excuses.
cig107 Wrote:It doesn't matter if the kids were 3rd graders...the coach should have put the starters back in earlier when sheldon clark was 10 runs behind them...No team should let a team score that much on them. Don't make excuses.

I'm not making excuses. I agree with you 100% that a change should have been made way sonner. Why keep them in, I'm still trying to figure that one out?
Well...I dont know about all of that, but I do know its in the past, and also, ER got thumped last night....A fluke maybe? Smile