Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Crow Season 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are my Crow Season teams 2018
1A Pikeville
1A Williamsburg
2A Mayfield
3A Corbin
4A Knox Central
5A Pulaski County
5A Covington Catholic Confusednicker:
6A Frederick Douglass

:beerwez::beerwez::beerwez: :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:These are my Crow Season teams 2018
1A Pikeville
1A Williamsburg
2A Mayfield
3A Corbin
4A Knox Central
5A Pulaski County
6A Frederick Douglass

Serving crow or eating it. I am 99% sure you mean serving it
You going to Applebee’s before tomorrow’s game
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Serving crow or eating it. I am 99% sure you mean serving it

What gave it away?

Lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Serving crow or eating it. I am 99% sure you mean serving it

I will be running a little late tomorrow want get to Corbin around 6.30-7.00 :bike:
1A Pikeville
2A CAL
6A Trinity
I don’t see much crow being served in 3A. No ones really predicted a title. Boyle county mentioned as the favorite. But they are until someone knocks them off. Now if belfry gets beat by LC, then yea. Or if Boyle loses to belfry or Corbin yea. But for the most part in the grand scheme of things, 3A teams have been mostly humble on here. But, Cov cath, FD, and Mayfield better hope they win it all.
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t see much crow being served in 3A. No ones really predicted a title. Boyle county mentioned as the favorite. But they are until someone knocks them off. Now if belfry gets beat by LC, then yea. Or if Boyle loses to belfry or Corbin yea. But for the most part in the grand scheme of things, 3A teams have been mostly humble on here. But, Cov cath, FD, and Mayfield better hope they win it all.

Who cares... Mayfield will have a better season than 99% of the teams in KY, State Title or not and that is something to crow about.
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t see much crow being served in 3A. No ones really predicted a title. Boyle county mentioned as the favorite. But they are until someone knocks them off. Now if belfry gets beat by LC, then yea. Or if Boyle loses to belfry or Corbin yea. But for the most part in the grand scheme of things, 3A teams have been mostly humble on here. But, Cov cath, FD, and Mayfield better hope they win it all.

What about Bell Co beating Corbin. 😜
FoSho Wrote:What about Bell Co beating Corbin. 😜

Yea that would probably shut the site down. But I tbink they’re in a little suprise next week. Given we all win.
FoSho Wrote:1A Pikeville
2A CAL
6A Trinity

Trinity fans have been eating crow all year long. I don’t know anything about Pikeville. How did CAL make your list. I don’t see a lot of bragging on this site. Maybe your confusing CAL with Mayfield?😄
Snakesnot Wrote:Who cares... Mayfield will have a better season than 99% of the teams in KY, State Title or not and that is something to crow about.

Well I guess we’ll just disagree.
football fan42 Wrote:Trinity fans have been eating crow all year long. I don’t know anything about Pikeville. How did CAL make your list. I don’t see a lot of bragging on this site. Maybe your confusing CAL with Mayfield?😄

I must have misunderstood the thread. I thought it meant the teams that will make others eat crow.

Like Pikeville, CAL and Trinity will make others have to eat crow.

?!?!
FoSho Wrote:I must have misunderstood the thread. I thought it meant the teams that will make others eat crow.

?!?!

Makes sense. I was reading it the other way.
We’ll have plenty to give out even if we don’t take the title, like crushing the mighty Corbin redhounds.
rookie57 Wrote:We’ll have plenty to give out even if we don’t take the title, like crushing the mighty Corbin redhounds.

What the hell are you talking about IF Rookie I got money on mayfield in the championship game already. IF you are saying IF now. I will bet you 50.00 an give you the field right now on bgr. I Like beer and gambling :dudecomeon: IF mysonis55 and mayfield Cardinals would be ashamed of you saying IF unbelievable
I'm still confused. Can we get some clarification on the meaning of this thread?
64SUR Wrote:What the hell are you talking about IF Rookie I got money on mayfield in the championship game already. IF you are saying IF now. I will bet you 50.00 an give you the field right now on bgr. I Like beer and gambling :dudecomeon: IF mysonis55 and mayfield Cardinals would be ashamed of you saying IF unbelievable

I think we will win it all, but I’m not as cocky about it, and your right, some mayfield fans may be ashamed of me cause I don’t always look through rose colored glasses. But , their opinion fazes me not.
FoSho Wrote:I'm still confused. Can we get some clarification on the meaning of this thread?

If Boyle goes down in defeat its crow season FoSho and the road looks pretty rough for Boyle County Confusednicker:
FoSho you not the only one that’s confused but to me the favorites are the ones who will eat crow like in 1A Beechwood, 2A Mayfield, 3A Boyle County, 4A Franklin Simpson or Johnson Central, 5A Covington Catholic and 6A I don’t know, but anyone who upsets these favorites will passing out crow to be eaten. Now am I wrong let me know? But in his opening thread he put Mayfield and Covington Catholic so that’s what confused me.
64SUR Wrote:These are my Crow Season teams 2018
1A Pikeville
1A Williamsburg
2A Mayfield
3A Corbin
4A Knox Central
5A Pulaski County
6A Frederick Douglass

Frederick Douglass let me down bad, time for me to eat my crow with a jar of greasy creek moonshine :partyhard
FoSho Wrote:I must have misunderstood the thread. I thought it meant the teams that will make others eat crow.

?!?!

I assumed the same.
I dont see any class having 1 team that is that heavy of a favorite. I Especially think most of the Championship games will be good. If we get lucky and have 4 unbeatens make it to the finals in 2a, and 5a how can anybody say those classes have a heavy favorite if we have 2 unbeaten going at it in both classes.
The Ashland Tomcats, without a doubt, are eating the most crow.

Suggesting a rushing attack by a team is soft or weak, then getting beat not once, but twice by said team -- getting beat worse the second time in the process -- and losing by a running clock margin? Absolutely.